Slaughterhouse listening session
Andreas Hale på twitter : http://twitter.com/Andreashale "Slaughterhouse concept joint? Ill as shit...these 4 are bananas." "Slaughterhouse is like a playground hoops game where nobody wants to lose. These four play each possession like its their last." "This slaughterhouse album is everything the four horsemen album should have been and them some." "Slaughterhouse and MOP collabo??? Fuck it...I might break something for the hell of it." "geezus this album makes me want to steal a police car, run over old people, crash into a pole, fly out the windshield and land on my feet."BlogXilla på twitter: http://twitter.com/BlogXilla "At this slaugherhouse listening session. It's crazy! Their first single is dope." han citerar några rader: "If you are what you eat then how come I'm not pussy? Royce the 5 9" "Fuck a petite bitch I need a sloppy whore whose pussy smell like talipia. Joell ortiz lmao!!!" "Here is how your life story will begin. Once upon a time... The end. Crooked I wow!!!"Itsthereal på twitter: http://twitter.com/itsthereal "Alright, one line: I'm like a kamikaze pilot/ I stay fly til I die."Themaguire på twitter: http://twitter.com/themaguire "Slaughterhouse first single sounds incredible. Not tweeting anything else cause I don't want to get yelled at but damnnn y'all ain't ready" "skit is the funniest thing I've ever heard." Slaughterhouse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ge oss en snippet eller nåt ffs!
det finns en chat! missa inte den...
Detta kommer bli sjukt bra!
Detta album kommer mörda, rakt av! Originally Posted by Blackout ayo Budden...is Royce really outshining y'all on the album? Joe budden svarar: i'd say crook.... that damn crook
De streamade också listening session från joebuddentv på blogTV. http://www.blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv
From the very beginnings of rap we have loved the groups that have graced the microphone. Do you remember that scene in ‘Wild Style’ when the Cold Crush Brothers battled the Fantastic Five on the basketball court. The group is the essence of Hip-Hop. Several emcees all rhyming over the same beat trying to find ways to verbally outdo the person who held the microphone before them. As each rapper steps in the cipher the lyrics become more acute and the flows pick up their intensity. This is that REAL rap s**t. And this is why the SlaughterHouse collective wins time and time again. They are practicing the very foundation of rap music. I’m just amazed that these four emcees can unify themselves in a culture that is notoriously selfish and ego driven. You haven’t seen this many good spitters together on the same page since the mythical 4 Horsemen but they had too many difficulties in producing music. There was an early union between Jay-Z, Ja Rule and DMX that fizzled away because these three were too full of themselves and too crazy (in DMX’s case). Joe Budden, who might be the most hated rapper in the game right now, told me that the origin of SlaughterHouse was simply the ability of he and Royce Da’ 5-9 to squash a simmering feud between the two of them. That is the first and hardest principle in forming the group. Can you imagine what it must be like to ask a rapper to put aside their ego? Rappers need their ego, especially in this day and age, when so many people have become art critiques instead of fans. The rapper’s ego protects them from the comment threads that tell them they suck. So to put down your armor is actually more hardbody than to keep it on. You are vulnerable to attack, but somehow you are now stronger than you were before. SlaughterHouse bugs me the f**k out because not one of these emcees even shares the same homestate. This means that they will each have their own definitive state of mind. In the short time I have been around them I can sense they have this incredible respect for one another like a band of brothers. They will fight amongst one another, but will instantly flip on anyone who tries to come at one of their brothers. When emcees assume that ‘Ride Or Die’ mentality with their teammates no one holds back any energy or material. They spur each other to leave everything in the booth. This is why I was scared at first for SlaughterHouse because each of these artists is an individually minded person who has survived in the music industry for at least ten years. All of these dudes came into the business in their late teens and have been thrashed about by label politricks, artist backbiting and the constant f**kery that is the music industrial complex. They are all survivors in one way or another, and the SlaughterHouse collective is their best last chance to tel all the haters and the nay-sayers to go kill themselves.
That theme was evident in the track ‘Move On’ where each of the emcees recounted their angst and the solution they had for dealing with those issues. ‘Move On’ was an epic song for me because I envisioned myself in that same position several years back writing for a magazine that wasn’t paying me s**t. I wanted the exposure, and the publisher knew that much, so I traded my labor for that means to an end. We all make those similar decisions in our lives, but instead of living with regret or remorse we shoukd just move on. With that track SlaughterHouse doesn’t just make good music, they made real life music. SlaughterHouse and Koch, er, E-1 Records invited me to listen to a preview of their upcoming album. Along with some of the people that you have come to see on the internets as the folks that bring info to you live and non-stop. Eskay was in the building so you know that s**t is big. Nah’Right Dre came up from his mom’s basement too. Oh s**t! I just realized that n8tion had the bridge to starship Enterprise all to himself. Niiiice. Global Grind’s BlogXilla came through and reminded me that we have politicked previously. I am gonna stop puffing because I can’t remember a damn thing. The dudes from ItsThe Real, Eric and Jeff, also showed up. I didn’t see Hoffa from zzzzzzz but I left the session at 3am and that is usually when Hof appears. The tracks they played for us were all good and their intensity picked up with the replays. Everything you thought they would be doing on the mic like Crooked spitting his crack verses, Joell Ortiz bringing his energy, Royce providing the structural stability to songs and Budden throwing lyrical shots at your favorite rapper is all in there. SlaughterHouse only previewed seven(7) tracks to us and then we got a cameo from the legendary super-producer Showbiz who brought some HEAT! I’m gonna say this s**t right here so it goes on the record. The best music from Dr. Dre comes from when he is digging in the crates. One of the criticisms that has dogged SlaughterHouse would be their ability to craft songs. I still don’t understand where this comes from though. Maybe it is the perception from fans that these emcees are only freestyle caliber rappers. That is far from the truth though. On the tracks that SlaughterHouse previewed they all showed that they have some incredible range as far as content and concepts. Wait until you hear this track called ‘Cuckoo’. There was also this emo rap joint that I want to say was called ‘Rain Tears’ or some s**t like that. When SlaughterHouse pours out their heart like they did with ‘Move On’ you can’t help but be riveted to the music. These emcees are all fans of Hip-Hop before anything else. Don’t get it twisted by wheat you may have heard. If there was a RAP SAT these dudes would be in the top 5 percentile. If you weren’t fuxing with the SlaughterHouse collective after the joints they have already released then you aren’t a fan of Hip-Hop. You might listen to rap, but you aren’t a fan of Hip-Hop music. Rap groups are the essence of Hip-Hop culture. Just like writer and breaker crews. The fact that SlaughterHouse finds themselves unified from points all over the counter is some Black superhero s**t. www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=48829
"The B.O.S.S. Board is back with a collection of new Slaughterhouse updates and rumors for everyone. The highly anticipated album was presented to industry insiders and affiliates during a private listening session tonight. However, we were able to obtain some new information for the fans regarding the project. Firstly, we have a list of new song titles that should be making the album. It has been confirmed that "Onslaught 2" will be appearing on the project and it is rumored that tracks titled "Rain Drops" and "Photograph" will be included. When it comes to production we have learned that DJ Khalil produced the song "Cuckoo" and Nottz has provided production on an unspecificed track. As far as feature appearances go, we can confirm that MOP has made an appearance on the album and there is a rumored appearance by Sean Price. This collaboration has not been confirmed though and could appear on another project. Other details regarding the album include the fact that not every emcee will be appearing on every track. This was a concern for many fans who were worried about monotony. Additionally, there will be a specific single for the project that will be pushed to radio stations. Whether or not this is the song "Welcome To The Slaughterhouse" featuring Treacherous Record's recording artist K-Young is yet to be determined. This new collection of information should be enough to keep Slaughterhouse fans satisfied until the album hits shelves. However, it is important to note that not all of this information is confirmed. The items marked as rumor should be taken with a grain of salt. In the event that more information surfaces you will find it here on The B.O.S.S. Board."
"If your chick burps the smell of my nuts will fill the air." haha, crook!
BlogXilla: Are you excited about this Slaughthouse album? Royce The 5'9: I'm super excited about. I'm excited about how real everything came out with the short amount of time we had to do it. I'm excited about the response we've been getting. We just didn't over think it we just went in there and just did what we do best and that's what happened. What's your favorite line on the Slaughterhouse album? It's probably a Crooked Line. I don't know man, I still have to really go through everything, but I know for a fact in my personal opinion Crooked got the best verses. That's what he do, line for line he's a problem. I'm definitely glad we are on the same team. I love everybody and all of our verses, everybody stepped their game up. What do you think of the Jay-Z DOA joint? I think it's cool, I think the title is edgy the actual record is not that edgy. Hov is Hov, that n*gga is going to come with it every time I dont give a f*ck what nobody got to say about him the n*gga is going to come with it. I think he did that, I think he came with it especially with that 3rd verse he tore n*ggas up with that verse. What do you think about Charles Hamilton making J Dilla the Executive Producer? I like Charles, I like Charles a lot. I think he's definately is still at that age where he just says things, and that's where he needs to grow out of just saying stuff. I don't think a lot of people understand Detriot is a whole other world and we don't like you talking about our people and the people that are enforcing these things are n*ggas that will kill you. So you know I got that situation under control. I know who to call to make sure that nothing serious will happen to him, but he's definately playing with fire. Know what I'm saying. Dilla and Proof n*ggas are very really sensitive about those two deaths. You really really... I looked at it like it was a compliment but i just know how my n*gga look at it and just how my n*ggas would look at it which is how they responded to him. He was going back and forth before I even knew about it, Mecca just brought it my attention today. I lost my phone yesterday and once i get my phone back I'm going to call the right people and make sure they know peace everything. I don't think Charles meant any malice by it but he just has to understand the way people will take it, because its not always about your intentions. Your intentions you might now always know your intentions sometime you have to think about someone took what you said instead of just saying 'yo that wasn't my intention.' You might not of meant to piss somebody off, but if you piss someone off that gotta be peace'd up. What's do you think about the Detriot Economy? The economy in detriot is sad, a bunch of n*ggas loosing their houses its just bad, I hope some way we can stimulate the economy. Even a lot of the street n*ggas like a lot of the n*ggas that was getting money they not getting money now. Its effecting everybody it's not just effecting the corporate world it's effecting the streets, everything. It ain't even a lot of n*ggas brining work into that muthafucker! It's BAD! That Detroit mindframe that sh*t is just going to cause more violence. That's all it's going to do. I'm glad I'm not there a lot when I'm at the crib i'm not in the city much. Only when I hit the studio and where I record it, It's on the east side it's right in a murderous area but nobody knows I'm there. I feel bad for the economy man i wish it was something i could do. If I had that Eminem money man i would be donating to so many charities right now. Cause we need it.
Dope!!!
Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob
God damn vad jag längtar!
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental
jag vill höra något nytt, NUUUUUUU!
you wish you was me but woke up n' you was you again
Crooked går LOSS! Jag vill inte höra nåt nytt, jag väntar tills skivan kommer.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Denna skiva kommer lätt införskaffas!
I still don’t understand where this comes from though. Maybe it is the perception from fans that these emcees are only freestyle caliber rappers. That is far from the truth though. On the tracks that SlaughterHouse previewed they all showed that they have some incredible range as far as content and concepts. Wait until you hear this track called ‘Cuckoo’. There was also this emo rap joint that I want to say was called ‘Rain Tears’ or some s**t like that. Bara detta alltså! Har hittills hört två beats som kommer finnas på skivan och de är riktigt jävla bra!
Vill gärna se producent listan till denna skiva.. så jag kan skratta åt den.
Steve Rifkind must of been sniffing!
Cuckoo var iaf producerad av Khalil om jag inte minns fel
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental
StreetRunner, The Alchemist, DJ Khalil och Mr. Porter är några av producenterna.
red spider prodda väl den wack mcs
..
hahaha, el_presidente.. killen som hatar slaughterhouse, som inte kan hålla sig från att gå in i tråden.. du är så söt! :) var fan kan man lyssna på den listenin session.. för jag hittar jack shit på den sidan!
you wish you was me but woke up n' you was you again
Microphone - proddad av Alchemist
Annan låt på albumet, spelas i början:
StreetRunner, The Alchemist, DJ Khalil och Mr. Porter är några av producenterna. Det ser väldigt lovande ut.
Men jag såg en kommentar på någon listening session att Statik Selektah skulle producera något och jag hoppas verkligen inte det. Han kanske kan släppa något bra men annars är han riktigt average som producer. Grundar de uttalandet mest på albumet med Saigon plus lite annat jag hört.
"Efter att ordet spridit sig tog det en halvtimme/tre kvart sen var Crooked och Royce på plats tillsammans med Horse Shoe Gang-snubbarna, Crookeds brorsas gäng, C.O.B.-killarna och övriga kompisar till Crooked. Snubben har hela jävla LA som backar upp honom." - jeppehehe
den snälla människan .. var hittar jag denna listenin session? :)
you wish you was me but woke up n' you was you again
nazeem Det var ingen dålig producent lista där, Red Spider kommer väl vara med på nåt hörn också. Slaughterhouse låten man hörde i början av youtube klippet lät överfett, men vad har Eminem låten här i tråden att göra? Förresten, OT, men varför i helvete kunde han inte spottat så på sin platta.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
Stukad, det beatet Eminem kör på finns med på slaughterhouse skivan och den låten heter microphone.
Vill gärna se producent listan till denna skiva.. så jag kan skratta åt den. Vill gärna se dig droppa en kommentar till.. så jag kan skratta åt den.
nazeem Ok, det var ett riktigt fett beat. Men heter inte Eminems låt Microphone Fiend? Den titeln dök iaf upp när jag sökte på Google.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
"With Joe Budden’s recent war of words with Method Man over who’s the better MC, Jump Off’s Slaughterhouse groupmates weighed in on the debate when speaking to XXLMag.com last night (June 11) at HeadQcourterz Studios in NYC. “With all due respect, I think Joey would tear Method Man a new asshole and that’s just my personal opinion,” said Royce resolutely. “Let’s just keep it all the way funky. Nobody means no disrespect, man. It’s like when Allen Iverson crossed over Jordan. It’s like, ‘Come on, man. He just got new legs.’” Ortiz broke it down, differentiating between lyricist and MC. “Mcing comes with a whole bunch of things,” he explained. “I’ve seen a Method Man show and seen how he rocked it so I’m answering this as a fan and not being biased to my group. They both have strong points as MCs but Joe Budden’s clearly the better lyricist.” Crooked also sided with Budden, saying, “If them two get on a song right now, Joe’s gonna have the best verse,” he said. “That’s just what it is. It ain’t even about being biased. That’s like if I get on a song with Em right now, I don’t know If I’m gonna have the best verse.” The feud began when Joey objected to being ranked significantly lower than the Wu-Tang MC in Vibe’s “Best Rapper Alive” tourney brackets, posing the question, “You mean to tell me if Method Man was standing in front of my face right this second and we had to rap back and forth that Method Man would be the victor?” Feeling disrespected, Meth responded on DJ Enuff’s radio show, “He feel like he can out rhyme me? Shit, I feel like I’m the best nigga, can’t nobody out-rhyme me.” The former Def Jam MC finally got his two cents in when asked about a major label future for Slaughterhouse past their self-titled debut slated for a August 11 release on E1 Music - one month later than its original due date. “We’re not idiots… and we’re not that narrow-minded or that close-minded to where we’ll say, ‘Oh no, we’ll never do that again,’” said Joe in regards to going major despite all members going shelf woes in the past. “If a great opportunity presents itself and God happens to put a situation in front of us where the four of us and our teams individually and collectively feel it’s a great idea, then yeah, it would happen.” - Devin Chanda"
hahahahaha
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental
Vad är det för beat dom kör vid 40 min? Royce vers DÖDAR!
det finns en chat! missa inte den...
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental
Vafan ja kan inte se filmen?
det finns en chat! missa inte den...
Jävligt bra jobb med att hålla whoa uppdaterade. Jag har inte sett alla videos, men vad handlar de snacket om "pause" om?
"Efter att ordet spridit sig tog det en halvtimme/tre kvart sen var Crooked och Royce på plats tillsammans med Horse Shoe Gang-snubbarna, Crookeds brorsas gäng, C.O.B.-killarna och övriga kompisar till Crooked. Snubben har hela jävla LA som backar upp honom." - jeppehehe
Daaaamn, Slaughterhouse + M.O.P. + DJ Premier. Helt galet. Vill höra den låten NU! :D
jeppehehe, en snippet runt 7:30, det låter galet!
Mm hörde det, lite kasst ljud för att det är inspelat med kamera, men det låter tuuungt. Sen har ju Budden skrivit "i'm leaking this record this week, them niggaz just gonna have to be mad at me, lol " bredvid videon, så man kan ju hoppas på att låten släpps inom de närmsta dagarna. :D
Toooo much hiphop! August 11, första skivan i år jag kommer köpa utan att ladda ner innan.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ
detta kommer vara sjukt.. vad man hör av det, så daaamn vilket beat av premier!! vart är el_presidente nu?
you wish you was me but woke up n' you was you again
Från minut 6 och framåt, Crooked I är sanningen.