I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Best Opening Lines Ever

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2008-10-29 22:32

The Best Opening Lines Ever

På XXL´s hemsida finns det en snubbe som har listat vad han tycker är dem bästa "opening linesen" någonsin. Han beskriver även vad han tycker gör dem så bra.
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=27603

There’s just something about his opening lines, “Ay Carumba! Starang, Gun clappa number, one on the set, man/I cut you like lumber.” He didn’t say anything spectacular there, but his presence and the way he pronounced his words made the verse classic. He hooked the listener with his first bars, which is what any MC should aim to do.

There have been some classic verse openers over the years. Some slugger MCs swing for the fences on the first pitch, but again, it’s not always about what you say. At times, it’s about how it’s being said. Here are some of my personal favorite opening lines.


Hur man säger det är alltså viktigare än vad man säger. Poängen är att man ska ryckas med i låten från de allra första raderna.

Här är några av exemplena han listat.

“Rappers I monkey flip ‘em with the funky rhythm I be kickin/Musician, inflictin composition/
of pain I’m like Scarface sniffin cocaine/Holdin a M-16, see with the pen I’m extreme”
Nas “NY State Of Mind,” Illmatic

“I ain’t no joke/I used to let the mic smoke/now I slam it when I’m done and make sure it’s broke”
Rakim “I Ain’t No Joke,” Paid In Full

“I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Frazer/the hell raiser/raisin hell with the flavor/terrorizing jams like troops in Pakistan/swinging through your town like a neighborhood Spider-Man”
Inspector Deck of Wu-Tang Clan “Protect Ya Neck,” Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)


Min personliga favorit är Tupacs inledning på 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted.

Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture
Bomb the hoochies with precision my intention's to get richer
With the S-N double-O-P, Dogg my fuckin homey


Vad är era personliga favoriter?

"Efter att ordet spridit sig tog det en halvtimme/tre kvart sen var Crooked och Royce på plats tillsammans med Horse Shoe Gang-snubbarna, Crookeds brorsas gäng, C.O.B.-killarna och övriga kompisar till Crooked. Snubben har hela jävla LA som backar upp honom." - jeppehehe

2008-10-29 22:39
måste säga att Inspectah Deck äger den här tråden, alltid riktigt galna öppningsrader men min favorit är nog:

Guilliotinez (Swordz)
"Poisonous pharagraphs smash ya phonograph in half
it be the Inspectah Deck on the warpath"
Keep CD alive

2008-10-29 23:05
"the saga begins, beget war/I draw first blood be the first to set it off" - Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth
your heart pump project kool-aid

2008-10-29 23:53
Fler favoriter.

Don’t call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rocking my peers
And putting suckas in fear

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

Now in my younger days I used to sport a shag
When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag

Bootie Brown, Pharcyde - Passin Me By

I heard payback’s a motherfucking nigga
That’s why I’m sick of gettin treated like a goddamn stepchild
Fuck a punk cause I ain’t him
You gotta deal with the nine-double-M

Ice Cube - The Nigga Ya Love To Hate

So you wanna be hardcore
With your hat to the back, talkin bout the gats in your raps
But I can't feel that hardcore appeal
that you're screamin, baby I'm dreamin

Notorious B.I.G. - Machine Gun Funk
"Efter att ordet spridit sig tog det en halvtimme/tre kvart sen var Crooked och Royce på plats tillsammans med Horse Shoe Gang-snubbarna, Crookeds brorsas gäng, C.O.B.-killarna och övriga kompisar till Crooked. Snubben har hela jävla LA som backar upp honom." - jeppehehe

2008-10-30 01:29
"There's a war goin on outside, no man is safe from
You could run but you can't hide forever
from these, streets, that we done took
You walkin witcha head down scared to look
You shook, cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks..."


Prodigy, Mobb Deep's "Survival of the Fittest"



"My empire strikes with the strength of poisonous snakes
My entire unit loaded up with snake niggas that hire stakes..."


Prodigy, Mobb Deep's "Apostel's Warning"


"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me..."

Inspectah Deck, Wu-Tang Clan's "Triumph"

2008-10-30 02:34
So you wanna be hardcore
With your hat to the back, talkin bout the gats in your raps
But I can't feel that hardcore appeal
that you're screamin, baby I'm dreamin
Notorious B.I.G. - Machine Gun Funk


håller med

sen är ODB början på da mystery of chessboxin fet



Raw I'm gonna give it to you, with no trivia
Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia
My hip-hop will rock and shock the nation
like the Emancipation Proclamation
 

2008-10-30 02:46
Mobb Deep är experter på det här, hela deras katalog är full med klockrena oneliners som start på låtar.

men tyngst är Run DMC - King of Rock

I'm the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC's should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won't stop rockin' till I retire
 

2008-10-30 08:44
Guess whos back in the motherfucking house
With a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth

/Snoop

Well, if Kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch I'd always be broke
I'd never have no motherfuckin indo to smoke

/Kurupt

I got bitches in the living room getting it on and
They aint leaving until 6 in the morning
No disrespect to Snoop imma switch it up
I get sleepy round 3 AM

/Curren$y
http://www.twitter.com/michaelcrackson

2008-10-30 12:18
Exe-Poused: Det är inte Ol' Dirty som kickar det utan U-God - håller med om att det är ett par riktigt klassiska öppningsrader dock.
Keep CD alive

2008-10-30 12:27
Ja tycker Nas äger på opening lines,
Sen har vi ju,
Yo; I never brag, how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
I rock a vest, prestigious, Cuban link flooded Jesus
in a Lex watchin Kathie Lee and Regis
My actions are one with the seasons


eller ....
Word to Will, buried in his fila suit and heavy chain
I wanna be iced-up nigga, bury me the same
I live for street glory and I die for ghetto fame
Respect all, fear none, my pride is everything

C-line Snoops e jävligt cool:D, Och självklart INS på triumph över mäktig!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-30 15:02
När vi ändå är inne på Nas kan man inte glömma.

"blaze a 50, sit back in the drop top azure bentley,
of course with me, this chick who'd make bobby divorce whitney"
your heart pump project kool-aid

2008-10-30 16:54
first off, fuck you bitch
and the click you claim
west side when we ride
come equipped with game

-tupac, ofc
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-30 17:42
"drop the chrome hydraulics on that escalade/
Lo Pros so low looks like i'm ridin on blades,
in one year mayn, a n---a still paid/
i'll have a straight b---- in the 'teli goin both ways"

alskar sattet 50 cent oppnar pa Games how we do.

sen sjalvklart, den klassiska

"allowe me to reintroduce myself, my name is..."

everybody knows that one
www.myspace.com/youngivy<br>
tro mej, jag är skitduktig på att rappa

2008-10-30 18:09
"A drug dealer's dream,
Stash cream, keys on a triple beam
500 SL green, ninety-five nickle gleam
Condominium, thug dressed like a gentleman
Tailor made ostrich, Chanel for my women friend..."


Nas, Mobb Deep's "Eye For An Eye"


"Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets"


Nas, Raekwon's "Verbal Intercourse"

2008-10-30 18:20
Haha , palla Stop Snitchin tar upp mina favoriter :D
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2008-10-30 18:31
"I drop facts over tracks that go RAT-AT-AT-TAT
Fuck the red, white n blue Im with the black-black-black
You diss the brotha Show, it makes me wonder
You put him to the test n watch the brotha molest the SP 1200"


-A.G. på Black Sheeps - E.F.F.E.C.T.


"Fuck you losers, while you fake jacks, I make maneouvers
Like Hitler, stickin up Jews with German luegers
The mistah Meth Tical, from Staten Island
We'll be back after this message, dont touch the dial"


-Method Man på Tupacs - Got my mind made up

Steve Rifkind must of been sniffing!

2008-10-30 18:47
I was a terror since the public school era
Bathroom passes, cuttin classes, squeezing asses
Smoking blunts was a daily routine
Since thirteen, a chubby nigga on the scene


Biggie - Party and bullshit
Wordlife no doubt baby
Poet

2008-10-30 19:00
"Six fucking devils stepped up playing brave God
Had the fucking nerve to try and enta my grave yard
I'm the Ryzarector, be my sacrafice
Commit suicide and I'll bring you back to life"

RZA på 1-800 suicide är en fet jag kommer på bara sådär'

och Cormega på Affirmative action är feet också. mycket med wu, nas och mobb deep är bra också utöver det ni skrivit
"life's a garden, dig it."

2008-10-30 19:09

The harsh realities of life are takin toll even jes' christ
forsake my soul, please tell me what price to pay to make it whole
take control, I'm makin dough but not enough to blow
yayo did lust flow but ayo, I don't trust a soul...

it's hard to analyze which guys are spies, be advised people
we recognize who lies, it's all in the eyes chico
we read em and see for what they are, d's in undercover cars
taking my picure like I'm a fuckin star...

Big Pun - you ain't a killer första och tredje versen.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2008-10-30 19:21

fastnade lite på jay.


"while i'm watching every nigga watchin me closely...
my shit is butter for the bread, they wanna toast me
I keep my head, both of them where they supposed to be
hoes'll get side tracked and clapped from close feet
I don't sleep, I'm tired..."

- Jay-Z - Can I Live

"can I hit it in the morning without giving you half of my dough
and even if I was broke would you want me..."

- Jay-Z - ... vaffan heter den...

"you know I... thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em
cus I don't fuckin need em,
take em out the hood, keep em lookin good,
but I don't fuckin feed em"

- Jay-Z - Big Pimpin'
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2008-10-30 19:45
Guess whos back in the motherfucking house
With a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth
/Snoop

Well, if Kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch I'd always be broke
I'd never have no motherfuckin indo to smoke
/Kurupt


tyngsta ngnsin
 
Poet

2008-10-30 19:51
mm Jay-z på Public Service Anouncement går ju inte av för hackor heller!

AZ har ju nåra feta också tex.

"Visualizin the realism of life and actuality
Fuck who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary"


på Nas life's a bitch... eller

"Chop the pie up, four ways get lyed up
infiltrate, never violate, get tied up
it's all a chess game, choose sides, the best remains
true lies, vibes die when bums infest the game"


AZ - Love Is Love
"life's a garden, dig it."

2008-10-30 21:38
T.I - Top Back

"I'm the man in my city ain't nobody fuckin wit me
You can ask the real niggaz and all the bad bitches
I'm a known drug dealer I always have 50's
And the thugs and the killers was all in class wit me"

Saigon - Say yes

"Before we did raps, we did kidnaps
Murders, muggings
Cousin, what you know about thugging?"

Känns så jävla gangster båda två

Nas - Memory Lane

"I rap for listeners, blunt heads, fly ladies and prisoners
Henessey holders and old school niggaz, then I be dissin a
unofficial that smoke woolie thai"

Sen bara fortsätter det och fortsätter det, så ruggigt skönt flyt i hela låten

men måste nästan säga att Biggies "So you wanna be HAAARDCOOORE" är det jävla bästa!
Men lika glad är jag för det!

2008-10-30 22:03

"twice upon a time there was boy who died...
and lived happily everafter, but that's another chapter
live from... home of the brave, with dirty dollars"

- Andre 3000 - Aquemini

"I came into this world high as a bird...
from second hand cocaine powder
I know it sounds absurd...
I never tooted but it's in my veins"

- Andre 3000 - babylon typ... kanske, minns inte.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2008-10-30 22:30
"Went from welfare to Bel Air and hell yeah - I hold heat
with a license to kill like police"


A.G. på "Drop It Heavy" (original versionen från 'Full Scale').
Keep CD alive

2008-10-30 22:40
Prodigys öppningsrader är alltid helt fantastiska.
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2008-10-30 22:46
"Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets"

Nas, Raekwon's "Verbal Intercourse"


Håller med så hårt, ett riktigt typexempel på att det är HUR man säger det som spelar roll, då jag var ca 11 bast när jag hörde den här första gången och inte fattade ett skit men ändå fick rysningar! Kommer ihåg när och vart jag hörde den första gången! Kanske min allra finaste hiphopstund, tårögd blir jag huhuhuhu
 

2008-10-30 23:10
I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain
Let's go inside my astral plane
Find out my mental's based on instrumental
records hey, so I can write monumental


Method Man- Bring The Pain
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-30 23:12
silversoul,

""can I hit it in the morning without giving you half of my dough
and even if I was broke would you want me...""

tror det är Can i get a ,eller vad den nu heter ...
maybe i am a bitch butt in that case you are one to!

2008-10-31 00:03
Yo, Im straight loco, to hell with you and your broke hoe
You aint a big dog, you more like toto, you got no dough
I smoke dro mixed with cocoa, strong as bolo
I pack a fo-fo, platinum ro-ro
Anti-homo, thats a no-no so fuck po-po
I push the seven-fo-oh and not the volvo
C-town push the six-oh-oh, Im with a bitch on dolo
Chips from here to acapulco


Big L - Platinum Plus
Manager

2008-10-31 00:17
Theres a war going on outside no man is safe from..
you could run but you cant hide forever..
from these..streets that we done took...
you walking with your head scared to look..
you shook, 'cause there aint no such thing as halfway crooks, they're never around when the beefs cooks..


MOBB DEEP - SHOOK ONES PT 2
/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit
Hangaround

2008-10-31 12:08
långt ifrån hans bästa låt men gillar verkligen öppningen på den här: Nas - Got Yourself A Gun

My first album had no famous guest appearances
the outcome, I'm crowned the best lyricist

2008-10-31 12:13
My first album had no famous guest appearances
the outcome, I'm crowned the best lyricist


Tycker att Nas ljuger där, eller så e han bara otacksam. Jag menar Premier, Pete Rock, Q Tip etc. NO FAMOUS GUEST APPERANCES?!
Steve Rifkind must of been sniffing!
Hangaround

2008-10-31 12:15
dom proddar ju dock, enda gästen är AZ och han var inte känd då..fast jag fdörstår ju vad ud menar, fanns tunga namn inblandade på skivan, visst.

2008-10-31 14:24
Yun_DI P19 Lite fel där va?
Wordlife no doubt baby

2008-10-31 14:40


"Til I collapse I'm spillin these raps long as you feelin em
til the day that I die, you'll never say that I'm not killin em
cus when I am not then I'ma stop pennin em
then I am not hiphop and I'm just not eminem..."

- Eminem - Til I Collapse

"muthafuckas...
say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels
do you fools, listen to music or do you just skim through it?
see I'm influenced by the ghetto you ruined
the same dudes you gave nothing, I made something doin.."

- Jay-Z - Renegade

"See I'm a poet to some a regular modern day shakespere
jesus christ, the king of these latter day saints here
to shatter the picture which is as bad as the paint me as
a monger of hate and satan, a scatterbrained atheist"

life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2008-10-31 16:11
Det där sista är ju iofs eminem från renegade.




"I kill rappers everyday, these labels need to set up a fund
to teach stupid motherfuckers how to get up and run"


Apathy - mother molesters freestyle
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-10-31 16:33
Jay-Z på D'Evils båda verserna.

"shit is wicked on these mean streets, none of my friends speak, we're all tryin' to win"

och

"we used to fight for building blocks, now we fight for blocks with buildings that make a killin"
your heart pump project kool-aid

2008-10-31 16:34
Makaveli - hail mary

:

I aint no killer but dont push me, revenge is like the sweatest joy next to gettin pussy
Detta är min forumsignatur

2008-10-31 17:29
Lord Finesse is the brother you have to hear, I flow smooth like clouds in the atmosphere.
Den eller AZ på Life's a bitch
 

2008-10-31 18:38
I wear my scars like the rings on a pimp
I live life like the captain of a sinking ship


atmosphere - god loves ugly
I'll be making more crazy faces than Jim Carrey on crack

2008-10-31 19:18
AZ - The Format

You know the chronicles the shit that if momma knew
the stress the drama dude the techs phenominal
rapid fire, pecs thru the adominal
you bastard liars, it's me whos the honorable

GALEN
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-31 19:18
"I make a million bucks..."

EPMD (Eric Sermon) - Da Joint
http://www.myspace.com/choysmusic

2008-10-31 19:21


App P19


jag vet iofs att det är eminem på renegade... men hann inte skriva klart för chefen kom. haha, whoa during work hours.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2008-10-31 19:23

"I met this girl when I was ten years old...
and what I loved most is she had so much soul"

- Common - I Used To Love H.E.R.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2008-10-31 20:04
first off, fuck you bitch
and the click you claim
west side when we ride
come equipped with game


Den inlednign e sjuk!!
Highfive anyone, anyone?

2008-10-31 20:08
I might go crazy on these niggas I dont give a motherfuckk
Run up in a nigga house and shoot his grandmother up what!
What I dont give a motherfuck get cha baby kidnapped
And ya baby motherfucked

Lil Wayne - 3peat

Gryyymt :))!

Highfive anyone, anyone?

2008-10-31 20:44
Yo I'ma let the world know the truth!
You don't want me to shine
You studied my rhyme, then you laced your vocals after mine
That's a bitch move, somethin that a homo rapper would do

Caninbus - 2nd Round K.O

You wanna front what?
Jump up and get bucked
If you're feeling lucky duck
Then press your luck

Jeru The Damaja - Come Clean

Stand clear! Don man a-talk
You can't stand where I stand, you can't walk where I walk
Watch out! We run New York
Police man come, we bust him out the park

KRS-One - Sound Of Da Police

"Efter att ordet spridit sig tog det en halvtimme/tre kvart sen var Crooked och Royce på plats tillsammans med Horse Shoe Gang-snubbarna, Crookeds brorsas gäng, C.O.B.-killarna och övriga kompisar till Crooked. Snubben har hela jävla LA som backar upp honom." - jeppehehe

2008-11-01 00:46
now i dont wanna hit a women but this chicks got it coming
someone better get this bitch before shes get kicked in the stomach


cool
 

2008-11-01 02:23
I wish my pops didn't die when I was seven years old
If there's life after death is Heaven this cold

ED O.G. - Wishing


www.fucksolar.com

FUCK SOLAR

2008-11-01 12:53
Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke
Throw you in a choke - gun smoke, gun smoke
Biggie Smalls for mayor, the rap slayer
The hooker layer - motherfucker say your prayers
Hail Mary full of grace.. smack the bitch in the face;
Take her Gucci bag and the North Face

Biggie Dead wrong FETT
To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time