I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-10-27 15:52

Topp 10 verser

Vilka är era favorit verser? Vilken har fått er att verkligen tappa andan? Gör eran lista!

1. I Know You Got Soul (Första Versen)
2. The Symphony (Kool G Raps Vers)
3. Live At The BBQ (Nas Vers)
4. Funky Technician (Andra Versen)
5. The Symphony (Big Daddy Kanes Vers)
6. Dead Presidents II (Första Versen)
7. Unbelievable (Första Versen)
8. Represent (Big L's Vers)
9. Times Up (Första Versen)
10. Can't Go To Sleep (Ghostface Vers)

Bubblare:
Who's Gonna Take The Weight (Första)
Run's House (Run's Första Vers)
Fight The Power (Första Versen)



2008-10-27 16:38
1. Verbal Intercourse (NaS vers)
2. D'Evils (Andra versen)
3. The Militia (Freddie Foxxx vers)
4. Triumph (Inspectah Decks vers)
5. The Dream Shatterer (Första versen)
6. L.A. L.A. - Kuwait Mix (Tragedy's vers)
7. Winter Warz (Cappadonna's vers)
8. Creative Control (OC)
9. Renegade (Eminems första vers)
10. Let Em Have It "L" (Andra versen)

...ett gäng riktigt tunga verser men listan är inget som är skrivet i sten direkt.
Keep CD alive
Manager

2008-10-27 17:14
1. Mobb Deep - Survival of the fittest (Första, there's a war going on outside..)

kommer tillbaka senare :)
/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit

2008-10-27 18:24
Orkar inte göra en lista nu men jag diggar Blaq Poet's vers i "The Heat is On" från Screwball's "2Yk" :

Verse 1: (Poet)
Thats my word, I'm mothafuckin' stressed
It seems like life's tryin' to put me through a test
'cause every fuckin' day it's just gettin' worse
whats worse? might go out, die hard and end up in a hearse
but no time to think about the consequences
the years in jail, fuck the death sentence
all I know is that I need mad cash in a flash
before I gotta kill somebody ass
might as well be in jail or dead
'cause if you ain't gettin' paid then you ain't gettin' ahead (thats
word)
sittin' in my room with the lights out thinkin'
I'm alive, but I ain't livin', I'm leakin'
I made my bed and I'm'a lay in it
but I ain't gonna stay in it
I might start sprayin' shit
I should've stayed in school, but thats a dead issue
fuck a G.E.D., thats like toilet tissue
all my friends are hoodlums and hustlers
runnin' with a bunch of stupid crazy mothafuckas
niggas fuckin' their money up, niggas gettin' knocked
and jealous mothafuckas, they want the whole block
though I could start flippin' gettin' on a mission, but I need much
more, no time for bullshittin'
niggas listen....

 

2008-10-27 20:29
I don't recall, ever graduatin at all
Sometimes I feel I'm just a disappointment to y'all
Every day, I just lay around then I can't be found
Always asked to give me some livin life like a bum
Times is rough, my auntie got enough problems of her own
Nigga, you supposed to be grown
I agree, I try to be the man I'm 'posed to be
But negativity is all you seem to ever see
I admit, I've done some dumb shit
And I'm probably gon do some mo'
You shouldn't hold that against me though (Why not?)
Why not? My music's all that I got
But some time must be ingested for this to be manifested
I know you know but I'm gon say this to you I...
Get high but I don't get too high
So what's the limit 'posed to be?
That must be why you can't get your ass up out the bed before three
You need to git up, git out, cut that bullshit out
Ain't you sick and tired of having to do without
And what up with all these questions?
As act as though you know somethin I don't. Do you have any suggestions?
Cuz every job I get is cruel and demeanin
Sick of takin trash out and toilet bowl cleanin
But I'm also sick and tired of strugglin
I never ever thought I'd have resort to drug smugglin
Naw, that ain't what I'm about
Cee-lo will just continue travelin this route
Without any doubt or fear
I know the Lord ain't brought me this far so he could drop me off here
Did I make myself clear?
Steve Rifkind must of been sniffing!

2008-10-28 00:35
wu-tang clan - triumph (inspectah deck) , nuff said
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-10-29 13:54
Geto Boys - My Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me (Vers 1)
Lord Finesse - Funky Technician (Vers 2)
Brand Nubian - Don't Let It Go To Your Head (Vers 3)
Immortal Technique - Reverse Pimpology (Vers 2)
Gang Starr - Militia (Vers 3)
Masta Ace - Brooklyn Battles (Vers 1)
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth (Vers 3)
Blaq Poet - A Message From Poet
Little Brother - The Listening (Verse 2)
Biggy - Juicy (Vers 1)

Som sagt knappast skrivet i sten och utan inbördes ordning. Bästa listtopicen på länge. Pz


- I'm from the place where hardcore is beautiful (G-Boro)

2008-10-29 14:22
Känns som det är omöjligt & göra en topp tio lista, finns så jävla mycket bra verser.
 

2008-10-29 14:27
I brist på ork så kör jag en topp 5:

- Lost Boyz ft. Canibus & Redman - Beast From the East (Canibus vers, snubben pulvriserar beatet och övriga MCs)
- Phathom ft. Canibus, Chino XL & Crooked I - Colleteral Damage (Canibus vers, han lyckas få rappare som Crooked I och Chino XL att försvinna helt från låten)
- Kool G Rap ft. AZ & Papoose - Thug Connection (Kool G Raps vers, HELT insane!)
- Jedi Mind Tricks ft. RA The Rugged Man - Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story (RA:s vers är perfekt. Flowar klockrent, galet rimschema och perfekt storytelling)
- Jay-Z ft. Eminem - Renegade (Eminems första vers, Jay-Z gör BRA ifrån sig men blir helt överkörd)

2008-10-29 16:31
Inspectah Decks vers pa Above the Clouds.
Ludacris, southern hospitality
Big Ls vers pa The Triboro
Fat Joes vers pa The Enemy
Nature's vers pa Too Hot
Ras Kass - Nature of Threat!
Eminem - Marshall Mathers
Loop Troop - Long arm of the Law / Zombies
Promoe - Government Music
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty


Omojligt o gora en lista pa 10 top emcees o lyrics etc, men dessa dok upp rent spontant som satt sig i huvudet da jag horde dem forsta gangen

I be around, just out of sight

2008-10-29 21:47
Jay z - 99 problems (vers 2)
Jay z - Public Service Announcement (vers 1)
Biggie - Juicy (vers 1)
2pac - Keep ya head up (vers 1)
2pac - Dear mama (vers 1)
Nas - N.Y state of mind (vers 1)
Fat Joe - Envy (vers 1)
Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day (vers 1)
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin & Juice (vers 1)
N.W.A - Straight Outta Compton (vers 1)


 

2008-10-30 03:02
Big L - Put it on (vers 3)
Freddie the Foxxx - The Militia (sista versen)
Chino XL - Beastin (andra versen)
Big L - We got this(alternative lyrics) vers 1
Madd Maxxx - That's madd mothafucking maxx (vers 1)
Az - Rather unique (vers 1)
Party Arty - Da Graveyard (sista versen) inte för att den är så fet bara rolig
Sankofa - 616 rewind (tredje versen) iofs är alla verser riktigt nice på den låten
Big L - Da graveyard (vers 1)
Brother Ali - Uncle sam goddam (vers 2)

jävligt lös lista skulle nog se helt annorlunda ut om typ en vecka..
 

2008-10-30 16:12
Rättelse: Menar givetvis Bushwicks vers på Mind Playin' Trick (Vers 4).
- I'm from the place where hardcore is beautiful (G-Boro)

2008-10-31 01:15
Orkar inte heller göra någon lista så jag nämner bara en nu, får se om jag återkommer!

AZ's vers på Affirmative action!
det finns en chat! missa inte den...
Manager

2008-10-31 02:09
AZ's vers på Affirmative action!


yeah håller med..

the corleone, fettucini capone. roam in your own zone or get kidnapped and clapped in your dome...we got it sewn, the firm - art of war is unknown..
/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit

2008-10-31 14:42
Gang Starr - moment of truth vers1
Notorious BIG - juicy vers 1
Kool G Rap ft. Nas - fast life vers 1

2008-10-31 16:29
1. U Don't Know (Första versen)
2. Notorious Thugs (Biggie)
3. One Love (Första versen)
4. D'Evils (Andra versen)
5. C.R.E.A.M. (Inspectah Deck)
6. The Enemy (Big L)
7. The Message (Nas) (Första versen)
8. Brendas Got A Baby
9. Shook Ones (Prodigy)
10. Ready Or Not (Lauryn Hill)

Vill nämna Lupe Fiascos andra och tredje vers på Hurt Me Soul också.
your heart pump project kool-aid

2008-10-31 20:00

Det finns så många grymma verser att det är svårt att bara välja ut tio men Immortal Techniques första vers i 4th branch är svår att överträffa...

The voice of racism preaching the gospel is devilish
A fake church called the prophet Muhammad a terrorist
Forgetting God is not a religion, but a spiritual bond
And Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qu'ran
They bombed innocent people, tryin' to murder Saddam
When you gave him those chemical weapons to go to war with Iran
This is the information that they hold back from Peter Jennings
Cause Condoleeza Rice is just a new age Sally Hemmings
I break it down with critical language and spiritual anguish
The Judas I hang with, the guilt of betraying Christ
You murdered and stole his religion, and painting him white
Translated in psychologically tainted philosophy
Conservative political right wing, ideology
Glued together sloppily, the blasphemy of a nation
Got my back to the wall, cause I'm facin' assassination
Guantanamo Bay, federal incarceration
How could this be, the land of the free, home of the brave?
Indigenous holocaust, and the home of the slaves
Corporate America, dancin' offbeat to the rhythm
You really think this country, never sponsored terrorism?
Human rights violations, we continue the saga
El Savador and the contras in Nicaragua
And on top of that, you still wanna take me to prison
Just cause I won't trade humanity for patriotism





2008-11-01 02:55
Now in my younger days I used to sport as shag
When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag
With an apple for my teacher 'cause I knew I'd get a kiss
Always got mad when the class was dismissed
But when it was in session, I always had a question
I would raise my hand to make her stagger to my desk and
help me with my problem, it was never much
Just a trick, to smell her scent and try to sneak a touch
Oh, how I wish I could hold her hand and give her a hug
She was married to the man, he was a thug,
His name was Lee, he drove a Z,
he'd pick her up from school promptly at three o'clock
I was on her jock, yes indeedy I wrote graffiti on the bus
First I'd write her name then carve a plus,
with my name last, on the looking glass,
I seen her yesterday but still I had to let her pass

- pharcyde , passing me by
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-01 05:45
schysst att folk glömmer Ra the rugged mans vers på an uncommon valor från jmt skivan

den dödar allt i tråden
fuck that, jag är hardcore. jag kan ligga hur länge som helst i min egen avföring och vänta på nån

Dieallot

2008-11-01 11:46
Schysst också att folk glömmer denna..




Första versen av Holocaust, dödar allt i gamet!
Steve Rifkind must of been sniffing!

2008-11-01 16:24
dessa är inte i någon slags ordning...

1. R.A. The Rugged Man i A Vietnam Story: Uncommon Valor

2. Nas i It Aint Hard To Tell, alla verser.

3. Sean Price i Da God.

4. Pharoahe Monch i hela When The Gun Draws låten.

5. Method Mans första vers i Biscuits

6. Guilty Simpson i Get Bitches.

7. Common i A Song For Assata, hela låten

8. Mos Def i Mr. Nigga, alla verser

9. Talib Kwelis första vers i Ms. Hill

10. Ghostface i Bring Da Ruckus.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-01 17:51
Ingen ordning..

1. AZ - The Come Up (andra versen, tredje också egentligen :)
2. Cocoa Brovaz - Black Trump (Steele's första vers)
3. Heltah Skeltah - Call of the Wild (Sean P's vers)
4. Heltah Skeltah - Perfect Jab (alla Supreme's 4 & 8 bars-verser)
5. Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On 'Em (Prodigy's vers)
6. Mos Def - Sunshine (andra versen)
7. Royce Da 5'9 - Hip Hop (första versen)
8. Wu Tang Clan - Gun Will Go (Raekwon's vers)
9. Lil' Wayne - Carter II (hela versen)
10. Termanology - How We Rock (Bun B's vers)

fan finns för mkt bra verser..
 

2008-11-02 01:19
Den här texten påminner mig om hur lyckligt lottad jag är som har en så underbar mamma.
Den berör så sjukt mycket..


Pour out some liquor and I reminsce, cause through the drama
I can always depend on my mama
And when it seems that I'm hopeless
You say the words that can get me back in focus
When I was sick as a little kid
To keep me happy there's no limit to the things you did
And all my childhood memories
Are full of all the sweet things you did for me
And even though I act craaazy
I gotta thank the Lord that you made me
There are no words that can express how I feel
You never kept a secret, always stayed real
And I appreciate, how you raised me
And all the extra love that you gave me
I wish I could take the pain away
If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day
Everything will be alright if ya hold on
It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on
And there's no way I can pay you back
But my plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-02 01:31
Personligen tycker jag att båda Nas och Cormega har bättre verser än AZ på Affirmative Action. :>

2008-11-02 01:32
AZ - Affarmative Action (Hans Vers)
Royce Da 5'9 - Life (Hela)
Trife Da God - The World Is A Ghetto (Hela) FETAST!
Nas - The Message (Första)
2Pac - Keep Your Head Up (Hela)
2Pac - Dear Moma (Andra, eller hela)
Talib Kweli - Get By (Första)
Eminem - Renegade (Första och andra)
Eminem - Loose Yourself (Första)
Eminem - Sing For The Moment (Hela)
Lupe Fiasco - Hiphop Saved My Life (Första)
Immortal Technique - Caught In A Hustle (Hela)
Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets (Första)
Notorious B.I.G - Juicy (Första)
Twista - Hope (Andra eller hela förfan)
Nas ft. AZ - Life's A Bitch (Båda verserna, I prefer more AZ)
Mos Def - Defenition (Första)

Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele
, nu snackar jag om hela albumet!
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2008-11-02 11:39
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypotheses can't define how I be droppin’ these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
I inspect view, through the future see millenium
Killa B's sold fifty gold sixty platinum
Shacklin’ the masses with drastic rap tactics
Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
Black Wu jackets queen B's ease the guns in
Rumble with patrolmen, tear gas laced the function
Heads by the score take flight incite a war
Chicks hit the floor, diehard fans demand more
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly
Proceeds to blow swingin’ swords like Shinobi
Stomp grounds and pound footprints in solid rock
Wu got it locked, performin’ live on your hottest block

Inspecta Deck, första versen i Triump av Wu-tang
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-02 18:17
Busta Rhymes, Papoose, Raekwon - Adress Me As Mr. (Remix)
tycker Raekwon dödar båda på hans flow och lyric

Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-11-02 18:17
grym vers ;)
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-11-02 19:16
inspecta decks inledning i protect ya neck är grymaste

I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Frazier
The hell raiser, raisin hell with the flavor
Terrorize the jam like troops in Pakistan
Swingin through your town like your neighborhood Spiderman
So uhh, tic toc and keep tickin
While I get ya flippin off the shit I'm kickin
The Lone Ranger, code red, danger!
Deep in the dark with the art to rip charts apart
The vandal, too hot to handle
Ya battle, you're sayin Goodbye like Tevin Campbell
Roughneck, Inspector Deck's on the set
The rebel, I make more noise than heavy metal


2008-11-02 19:29
chino xl - chino xl första versen överfett.
To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2008-11-03 14:01
tycker ocksa AZs vers inte haller matt med Cormega lr Nas, men Foxy sog pa den laten totalt, forstor laten for mig.

Ar det bara jag lr kanns AZs vers sjukt kort jamfort med dem andra?? o foxy haller pa for lange bara. Den laten borde goras om for att goras ratt.
I be around, just out of sight

2008-11-03 17:19
I bookletens texthäfte står Foxys sista utspel under epitetet Nas. Han kanske inte orkade blessa på slutet och beslöt sig för att passa micken, vars konsekvenser du får lida för.
- I'm from the place where hardcore is beautiful (G-Boro)

2008-11-03 22:41
tycker foxy lägger det fett tugnt affirmitive!
det finns en chat! missa inte den...

2008-11-04 10:31
Circumstances are like my first fight I lost
It was swinging, my arms bugging, adrenaline pumping
Oh shit, this little nigga's thugging
I mean, I was thirteen, I was nursing a knot on my face
But chose another time and a place
That I would avenge my last fight cuz the same shit
Ain't gonna happen that just happened last night
Knuckle game changed quicker than lightning
Hit 'em or slice 'em
Either stick 'em or blast pipes, its the fastlife
I try to give another nigga advice, shoot dice
Do plenty of shit cuz this life, how many you get?
How many niggas do you know get two
Besides a nigga who snitch to skip a life-bid, be one a' your crew
I don't respect killers, I respect O.G. knowledge
Codes of the streets got new rules, but no guidance
Lessons, detrimental to a young disciple
Focus, take care of your brothers, niggas do as I do
Keep your enemies close, where they can see you
It's not your enemy who get you
It's always your own people
It's always your own people
http://soundcloud.com/80scrackpolo

2008-11-04 20:17
Deacon the Villain i "Appreciation Remix". Sjukt bra, börja nästan gråta första gången jag lyssnade på den.
Fuck karma, I don't need karma!

2008-11-04 21:18
yo gotti - sell my dope (2nd vers)
ludacris - growing pains (lil fate's 1st vers)
dj paul - beat them hoes down (lord infamous verser)
yukmouth - like my swag (menace vers)
guerilla maab - keep watchin me (z-ro vers)
biggie - sky's the limit (alla verser)
pimp c - top notch hoes (alla verser)
dirty - ride (khao's "kates" vers)
eightball - like dat (alla verser)
c-bo and killa tay - ride for a nigga (yukmouths vers)

när jag gjorde den här listan så gick jag i princip bara på deliveryn.. det här e 10 st sjukt bra verser.. sen finns det säkert 250 st lika bra verser men jag vill bara tipsa om de här.
Vila I Frid Tony Snow

2008-11-05 08:25
dundermannen: mkt grymt val, hade helt glömt bort den men den är antagligen en av mina favorit verser från Nas och sättet han levererar på det beatet är maxat.. Scarface körde tungt också, hela "The Fix" skivan är riktigt, riktigt bra.
Keep CD alive

2008-12-07 19:35
mkt inspectah deck , galen snubbe
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-12-07 19:41
Guillotine (Swordz) - Inspectah Deck (första versen)
Gimme The Loot - Notorious B.I.G. (hela e otrolig)
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-12-07 22:30
Rakim, Big L, Nas samt Eminem är tungviktarna inom hiphopen vad gäller skills på micken.

Rakim - Guess who's back första versen

It's the return of the Wild Style fashionist
Smashin hits, make it hard to adapt to this
Put pizazz and jazz in this, and cash in this
Mastered this, flash this and make em clap to this
DJ's throw on cuts and obey the crowd
Just pump the volume up, and play it loud
Hip-Hop's embedded, before I said I wouldn't let it
But me and the microphone is still magnetic
Straight off the top, I knew I'd be forced to rock
Dancefloors just stop, the spot's scorchin hot
Hoping I open Rakim Allah seminars
Massage at the bar smokin ten dollar cigars
while I admire midas, with more vision than TV's
I find it easy catchin diabetes from fly sweeties
Sit back and wait to hear a slammin track
Rockin jams by popular demand, I'm back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxLzGvDKN_U
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-12-07 22:37
tycker även Kool G Rap är en av tungviktarna han e grym på att skilla vid micken även KRS One
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-12-08 22:59

1. Wu-tang Clan - CREAM (Inspektah Decks vers, antagligen världens mest samplade vers, så klockrent deprimerande rakt igenom)

2-10.

Nas - Memory Lane (första versen, har alltid älskat flytet i den här, men man hade väll kunnat ta vilken vers som helst från Illmatic)
Notorious BIG - Gimme the loot (sista)
Nas ft AZ - Life´s a Bitch (Az vers)
Kanye West ft Jay-z & J-ivy - Never let me down (J-ivys vers, känsla!)
Common - It´s your World (andra versen)
Reflection Eternal - Four women (Talib Kweli, kan inte välja)
DITC - Day One (Big L)
Ludacris ft Young Jeezy - Grew up a screw up (ludas sista, jo, skrytrap när den är som allra bäst)
Raekwon ft Ghostface & Nas - Verbal intercourse (Nas)
Men lika glad är jag för det!

2008-12-09 01:13
kommer få lite kritik för det här men tkr Nas - Take It In Blood (andra versen)
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-12-09 02:10
Ingen snack om saken ju!

2pac - Hit em up ( Vers 1 )
Är nog historians bästa 4 öppningsrader !!
Highfive anyone, anyone?

2008-12-09 15:38
tycker inspectah decks på guillotine swords öppning e för grym
Det finns 2 grupper av människor en som går före och presterar och en som kommer efter och kritiserar.

2008-12-09 16:39
You heard of the rasp before but kept waitin
for the sun of song, I keep dancehalls strong
Beats never worthy of my cause, I prolong
Extravangza, time sits still
No propoganda, be wary of the skill
As I bring forth the music, make love to your eardrum
Dedicated to rap nigga beware of the fearsome
Lebanon Don, Malcolm X beat threat
CD massacre, murder to cassette
I blow the shop up, you ain't seen nuttin yet
One man ran, tryin to get away from it
Put your bifocal on, watch me a-cometh
into your chamber like Freddy enter dream
Discombumberate your technique and your scheme
Four course applause, like a black dat to dat
You're stuck on stupid like I'm stuck on the map
Nowhere to go except next show bro
Entertainin motherfuckers can't stop O
in battlin, you don't want me to start tattlin
All upon the stage cause y'all snakes keep rattlin
Bitch, you ain't got nothin on the rich
Every other day my whole dress code switch
So just in case you want to clock me like Sherry
All y'all crab bitches ain't got to worry
Can't get a nigga like Don dime a dozen
Even if I'm smoked out I can't be scoped out
I'm too ill, I represent Park Hill
See my face on the twenty dollar bill
Cash it in, and get ten dollars back
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax
Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve
Put all the other LP's back on the shelf
And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7
1-6-0-4-9-3-11
And you could get long dick hip-hop affection
I damage any MC who step in my direction
I'm Staten Island's best son fuck what you heard
Niggaz still talkin that shit is absurd
My repotoire, is U.S.S.R.
P.L.O. style got thrown out the car
and ran over, by the Method Man jeep
Divine can't define my style is so deep
like pussy, my low cut fade stay bushy
like a porcupine, I part backs like a spine
Cut you like a blunt and reconstruct your design
I know you want to diss me, but I can read your mind
Cuz you weak in the knees, like SWV
Tryin to get a title like Wu Killa Bee
Kid change your habit, you know I'm friends with the Abbott
Me and RZA ridin name printed in the tablet
under vets, we paid our debts for mad years
Hibernate the sound, and now we out like beers
and blunt power, born physically power speakin
The truth in the song be the pro-black teachin
http://duckdown82.tumblr.com/

2008-12-21 11:04
Tycker Hovas vers på "I Do It For Hiphop" från Theater of Mind är STENHÅRD

Hip-hop, started out in the park
We used to do it to avoid the Narcs
I used to do it so the homeboy Clark can get the fuck
off my back while I knocked off these packs
I used to rap to impress my friends
The past of time when I was gettin’ it in
Just so happens I’m so illegal with the pen, they
ain’t want me to do anything illegal again
I lost a lot of dawgs to these streets
I got Grammy awards on these beats
Thank God for Cool Herc
Without this shit I probably would’ve got murked
Shout outs to Grandmaster Flash and the cash
And even Jaz bum ass
Hip hop helped me wash me ass
These other rappers couldn’t wash my socks
That’s why I took the number one slot
The realest shit in rap comes from my voice box
Lord knows when I was on my clock
I probably never would’ve stopped
Thank God for hip-hop
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-12-21 11:48


Schysst att glömma den här...
- I'm from the place where hardcore is beautiful (G-Boro)

2008-12-21 14:40
kan omöjligt ta ut 10 bästa.. ett par av dom för mig mest uppskattade däremot:

2pac - Dear Mama
Royce Da 5'9 - Life
Gangstarr - Moment Of Truth (Tredje versen)
Jay-Z ft. Eminem - Renegade (Eminems första vers)
Brother Ali - Forest Whittaker (Fet vers med bra budskap)
Wale ft. Brother Ali - 2nd time (Brother Alis vers, sanning)
Atmosphere - Sunshine (JÄVLA känsla över hela låten, alla sommarminnen kommer tillbaka vare sig man vill det eller inte)
Eminem - Lose Yourself (Första versen, reffen är fet också)
Eminem - Sing For The moment (hela låten är guld)
Nas - I Can
 

2008-12-21 16:10
Annars är Brother Ali - Walking Away ganska tung:

Bridge#1
Since you never listened to a word I ever said,
Maybe seeing this door slam will get it through your head.
I don't love you, I don't think I ever did,
And if you hadn't tried to kill me I'da stayed for the kid.


Bridge#2
Since you never listened to a word I ever said,
Maybe seeing this door slam will get it through your head.
You don't love me, I don't think you ever did,
And if you hadn't tried to kill me I'da stayed for the kid.