I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Diamond D - nytt album 30:e September

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-09-01 23:24

Diamond D - nytt album 30:e September

hörde om det för nån vecka sen men kan inte minnas att jag har sett det postat här tidigare så här är lite information för alla som är intresserade. kan tillägga att Diamond själv inte kommer stå för mkt av beatsen den här gången (vilket känns trist) och ersätts istället av Nottz, Illmind med flera mindre kända namn.

från StreetHop Magazine
Veteran emcee, producer and member of legendary New York MC clique, D.I.T.C., Diamond D has contributed his trademark style to some of the most iconic records in hip-hop including The Fugees’ “The Score,” and A Tribe Called Quest’s “The Low End Theory” and many more. In 1992, he recorded his first solo album, the underground classic, “Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop” (which was released under the moniker: “Diamond + The Pyschotic Neurotics”) which shifted upwards of 105,000 units.

Following this debut effort, Diamond D. lent his production skills to such mid-late 90’s A-list independent talent as: Mos Def, the Fugees, A Tribe Called Quest, Xzibit, Pharoahe Monch, KRS-One, House of Pain, the Pharcyde, Sadat X (of Brand Nubian) & many more. His second solo offering, 1997’s “Hatred, Passions & Infidelity,” featured appearances from such A-list luminaries as Busta Rhymes, Phife Dawg and Pete Rock and moved 30,000+ units.

Amongst great anticipation, Diamond D returns with “The Hugh Hefner Chronicles” a rare and coveted glimpse into the life of an industry veteran, with a little help from Sadat X and production by Nottz and more. The new album hits stores on September 30th via Babygrande Records.

Keep CD alive