Prodigy-When I See You När jag såg videon så var jag tvungen att kolla när den var upplagd, om den verkligen var ny.Och otroligt nog så är den det (2 dagar gammal), Prodigy tar upp ett otroligt gammalt ämne som i alla fall jag trodde både han och Saigon lagt bakom sig.Försöker han få upp en hype igen eller är detta ett ämne som han inte kan släppa?Diskutera!Prodigy-When I See You (feat. Cormega)
I HATE that fucking video because it serves no purpose artistically and it can cause more problems then progress! Today is my first time seeing this video and I spoke to P two days agoand he said he didnt ask nor did he want the Saigon footage on the video!!! If I wouldve known that shit was in the video I would NOT have been in it because it cant benefit me in any way in its present form. The thing I hate the most is the people who instigate shit in the industry are the ones who play the background while the real people go through it.In other words dont ask me shit about that video ask the guy who did the video!