(Hjälp) Sage Francis - Crumble Hallå vänner & fiender.Jag har hamnat i en ganska knepig situation.Vi fick en skoluppgift för ett tag sedan där vi skall göra en lång jävla lyrikanalys. Man fick välja text man ville sålänge lyrik som godkändes av läraren.Jag gav mig på Sage Francis - Crumble... Jag ska precis ge mig på och skriva en Diskussion på denna texten. Börjar nu insé att jag tog mig lite väl mycket vatten över huvudet då det är riktigt mycket metaforer och ordlekar hit och dit....Allt jag ber om är att någon kan ge mig en bild av vad texten handlar om till grund och botten.Har fått för mig att den handlar om vardagsslaveriet i skolan osv - men jag kan vara helt fel ute.Så jag ber om eran hjälp.MvhTexten:They've said it every year but this times it seems likeThe end is near and i'm in line to see the lightHow far does this black tunnel goI got a car but the gas is running lowAnd as long as i've known the bumps and creeks of this houseIt's starting to make the types of sounds that only comes from people's mouthsYou cant tell me it's still settlingBuilt on an indian burial ground killing everythingThe childhood scar on my chin is back againThat old jump over my own leg dance move has to endI've seen better days in my night terrorsI was a bike messenger without a bike and i would write lettersAsk directions TO YOUR whereaboutsBefore the slow walk the rest of the show-offs were pealing outTo many hares only one TORTOISEThats why I left this city, toO fast paced for this HO-HUM TOURISTBy the time i developed the picturesThey're as blurry as my memory of constant life fixturesIf distance is a girl's best friend Tell them bitches in the rough who think that love comes with DIAMONDS Slave labor, you made me work for what I couldnt haveDiamonds cut, BUT coal burns and nothing lasts foreverwonder why I bothered saving any of your letters,they're just aged paperCrumbleSlave labour, you made me work for what I couldnt haveDiamonds cut, but coal burns and nothing lastsWonder why I saved your urn of ashesI've got an insecurity box for your mailTracing the name on the return adress as if it was made of braillePretended it was your finger but careful to not break a nailThe one that sealed the coffin shut. When it opened caused a paper trailBut since then I buried your dead sea scrollsAnd emptied my head of these old trivial memories that i seem to holdNow you're a foot note with cement shoesIn case you wonder what that sinking feeling has been ever since I left you