I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Fetaste punchlines/rader !

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2008-02-12 12:48

Fetaste punchlines/rader !

Läste en tråd om eminems fetaste punchlines/rader.
Skriv dom festaste ni har lagt eller hört här :)


2008-02-12 13:47
your rhymes is like an empty prison, a waste of bars

inte säker om den är rätt, men Lord Finesse ska sagt något sånt.. enda jag kommer på nu.
Motherfuckers make me miss Hammer, for real..

2008-02-12 13:51
I'm from a place where the fuckin' Terminator is the Governor.. //Ice Cube - Nigga Trap
Peace, Love and Overdosin'

2008-02-12 22:35
I came in ya Bentley backseat, Skeeted in Jeep, Left condoms in tha baby seat

Jay-z - Superugly (nas diss)

2008-02-13 02:21
Skrattade ganska högt åt denna nyss:

Self-made G, and them bitches know the business.
Relying on rap, but in the kitchen I'm a chemist,
And when I was 5, my favorite movie was the Gremlins
Aint got shit to do with this, but I just thought that I should mention,


Lil Weeeeeezy - Sky's the limit.. flummig snubbe asså
I stick my dick in your ear - and fuck what you heard

2008-02-13 16:07
Rap: I sånnafall har du sjukt dålig humor.
 

2008-02-13 16:24
det är det extret dåliga som gör det så roligt
I stick my dick in your ear - and fuck what you heard

2008-02-13 17:58
det mesta celph titled har sagt tkr jag är kul

handgun *automatic*
shotgun *pump action*
me and your wife thats some automatic pump action

från dump the clip av army of the pharaohs har jag för mig.

I choke MC's 'til they turn green, I'm a sick man
If a Martian fucks with me I'll choke him 'til he turns tan

And while your out claimin sets doin drive-bys
I'm in a stealth bomber, breakin sound, doin fly-bys

Från Captivate/Deactivate av Demigodz(än en gång celph)

you better hope that we won't put the metal to your chest like a stethoscope

you faggot protesters better duck when we deploy shots
you had a young man in your bed and called it a boycott

when he serves it like fast food we can serve it your way
serve it with 2 big macs and watch your chest get filleted

Från Baldwin Brothers med majik most. Dem är HELT ur minne så kan mkt väl ha skrivit dem fel eller så.

Aja det får räcka den killen har sagt tillräckligt haha och ja, Lord Finesse citatet äger "your rhymes are like an empty prison, a waste of bars"

COORAYZEEE

2008-02-13 18:00
And when the heat blaze like fast-food, we do it your way
serve you with two big macs, watch your chest get filleted
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-02-13 18:28
så var den ja tack <3

2008-02-13 18:36
I'm like a circus show sniper - I aim for the jugular

It's funny the way i lick shots of in the soundbooth
i'm so hilarious i pull walk-by's in a clown-suit

I've got more whips than a slavemaster-dominatrix


Slice the throats of your whole clique to my palms hurt
and it will be more red necks than a willie nelson concert

Lift up that skirt and see just what type of guy you are
throw you off the fucking roof just to see how fly you are

My dick gets hard when i pull the rifle and spray shots
and leave your whole crew shaking more than micheal j fox

It's the army, we've got power in numbers
and that's nines, forty-fives, three-five-sevens and m-five-hundreds

we might move in silence, not revealing our plots
no alcohol in your system, but you'll be feeling the shots

Your next birth-day, call it off (why?)
'cause i've got party favours with an open bar serving molotovs

Seperate the men from the women - like a divorce court judge

And a year before your kids tenth birthday came
you didn't have to wait for candles on a cake to see the nine flame

With a strange collection of weapons, i've got a good assortment
come close and i'll stab you with a mercedes hood ornament


- Celph Titled (Army Of The Pharaohs, Demigodz, Mother Molesters)


Even three-on-one, my rhyme's outshine
like i got a neon-tounge

You're on some brad pit-shit, so you better go watch
the movie seven 'cause you'll find your wifes head in a box

Fuck around with the army and get a split wig
like santa clause bringing gifts to a crips crib

You couldn't get signed if you was the back of a check

You ain't the man shining, you need a hand with your rhyming
i'll blow your fucking head of like a dandelion

I'll put you up on the IV - not the roman numeral four
but the IV that leads to the funeral floor

You couldn't relax if your raps were mystic chants like "OOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!"

Apathy (Army Of The Pharaohs, Demigodz, Mother Molesters, Doe Rakers)

You'll go out with a bang like a chick in a snuff-flick

stay in your own lane like clark kent, you get it man?

Yo, esoteric, when you bringing the pain son?
It's probably being done as we speak like jenna jameson

Esoteric (Army Of The Pharaohs, Demigodz)


I started underground...and then I fell through the basement
Louis Logic (F. Demigodz)



Bara några ur huvudet sådär, finns hur många andra som helst

"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-02-13 18:36
TCM; sköna punchlines. Men du glömde Celphs absolut tyngsta. =D

"The game's changed, now there's more than 5 Perfect Exerters
Hang my portrait on the wall and you can frame me for murder"





2008-02-13 18:42
Btw, 2007:s absolut BÄSTA punchline står enligt mig Esoteric för.

"You entertain, it's funny like Kevin James,
now stay in your fucking lane like Clark Kent, you get it man?
Hip-hop's deader than Vince Lombardi
It's full of whine and crackers like your wife's dinner parties"

Så jävla klockrent.. Nästan så man får rysningar. Bästa jag hört på ett tag.

2008-02-13 20:45
THAT NINA WILL KISS YA.. DAT CHOPPA WILL TWIST YA.. THEM 380 SNAP SHOTS NOW SMILE FOR DA PICTURES...tung rad, dom flesta förstår sig säkert inte på den haha :P

2008-02-14 00:35
NÄÄ FÖRKLARA OMG
Vad vet du om plastpåsar med dragkedja?

2008-02-14 02:13

Dirty rotten scoundrels is crushin fools no joke
With styles more fatal than second hand smoke
Don't provoke the wrath of this rhyme inventor
Cuz I blow up spots like the world trade center
Come with the super trooper on his assault mission
The tech's technique cuz he's a technician
Wishin he'll go away won't help the weapons stop
The skills are shot cuz any idiot can let off a glock
jeru the damaja - come clean



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-16 16:59
GALET ATT JAG GLÖMDE DENNA

"Kill an unborn baby and you still couldn't defeat us"

Celph Titled på 616 Rewind av Cunninlynguists. Finns många gems på den dock :p tog bara en av dem lite fort

2008-04-18 02:23
"whenever the head is severed from the human body wit a sharp enough weapon
the brain remains conscious for 10 seconds
long enough for me to give you one last message so when you get to hell you can tell lucifer i said it" - canibus
 

2008-04-19 10:50
I can't rap anymore, I just murdered the alphabet - Eminem


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Lyricist

2008-04-19 11:08
Dont know much about black culture, but i've got the new 50cent - Promoe
Jag är inte offtopic, jag tycker bara att det jag hade o säga var snäppet viktigare...

2008-04-20 13:41
"Ain't fuckin with cameras but I'm takin breast-shots"

"Not talkin soap but these bullets will clean your head and shoulders"

"Send you niggaz J-walking like you rockin S. dots..."


celph är en rolig typ...
get on your knees like you're looking for that last piece of crack!
Producent

2008-04-20 13:54
Swingin the guillotine, cause whenever the head is severed
from the human body with a sharp enough weapon
the brain remains conscious for ten seconds
Long enough for me to give you one last message
And when you get to Hell you can tell Lucifer I said it
Don't ever get it confused, fuckin with Canibus
the human Rubix Cube like you got somethin to prove
Yo, whoever grabs the mic after me'll get booed
Get everything in the club thrown at you and your crew
From Moet bottles to bar stools, fruits and foods
You got a album out, you get hit with your CD too
Runnin outside, cryin, lyin, denyin
"Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate"
"And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams"

2008-04-20 14:13
"Can't say Hi to my neighbours cuz i might wave a gun!"
On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2008-04-20 14:34
Den aboslut mest genomtänka punchlinen jag NÅGONSIN hört är Jay-Z i "Dead Presidents 3":

"I ain't waitin' for my knee to blow
Yesterday I was needin' this dough
Get it? I was kneadin' this dough"

Så jävla rå.. 3 olika betydelser i en och samma punchline.


En annan favorit när det gäller genomtänkta punchlines är Papoose i "Hi-Tek - Where It All Started":

"Pap ripped the Desi, till that clip is empty
Man I'll have black buried in the cemetary
Go 'head get your fetti, but you better tell holmes
Messin with me will get black buried like a cell phone"

Satt med munnen öppen när jag hörde den.. galet. :D

Dom absolut roligaste punchlinesen står Celph Titled för.. Orkar inte citera alla hans, bara att lyssna på en av hans låtar så har man 3-4 quoteables direkt.

2008-04-20 16:31

Where it started at heter låten :P

ny text i lyricism - Tjalle - En alkoholist's bekännelser (del 1 av 3)

/Tjalle -08
Lyricist

2008-04-20 19:40
I cant eat emcees, Caus i've lost my appetite(?)  --- stavning

You need to understand somethin; 'Bus is raw
Raw to the floor, raw like reservoirs,
Auger mechanical mandible jaws, split you in half
Addicted to rippin jackers, but I rip a jackass


You play Russian Roulette with a musket,
and got busted in your own nugget
A twenty-one gun salute with no bullets and no trumpets
While the rain pours and the storm thunders




--Canibus
Jag är inte offtopic, jag tycker bara att det jag hade o säga var snäppet viktigare...

2008-04-26 16:15
Everything that you collaborate I lacerate
My rhymes they keep coming like nympho maniacs that masturbate
At a faster rate, yeah I got something for your ass to hate
I blasterate, and have you all running master gates


313- Eminem f/ Eye-Kyu

2008-04-26 18:53
"Happy like OJ Simpson when he got his first white pussy" - Chino XL
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-04-26 20:43
Mareko: You guys are now stuck in the pit like jennifer aniston.
Från Big Dummy.
HEY! File sharing is a crime and I'm not going to be anally raped just so you can listen to Usher!

2008-04-26 22:32
"You can't hurt me, i'm keepin' it raw like Eddie Murphy
With uncooked meat, between his teeth and his jaws" -- Kenn Starr

Han är sjuk i huvet.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2008-04-27 10:39
You muthafuckas worry bout flossing so much
You don’t know the fundamentals, you forgot how to brush
These thirty-two teeth
Will give your ass grief
Bite you like a fat burger if you got beef
So whose it gonna be, your favourite MC
Your scared of the government, they scared of me
Now what?

// ice cube

2008-04-27 12:44
"When I'm on the mic it's not rap, it's a show off
You're behind me and couldn't get ahead if you had a blowjob"

Min egen :()

2008-04-29 22:58
ive been fucking chicks in the ass since I was six n a half
Fuck karma, I don't need karma!

2008-04-29 23:32
vissa verkar inte veta vad en punchline är :S
// SONAR // socker_oscar P17 grabben synth är så javla 90-tals techno trance. det vet väl alla hiphopare?! Tror du seriöst Dr dre använder synthjävlar?!<br> <br>

2008-04-29 23:43
The closest you ever came to a punchline was waiting for refreshments at the prom in '89

-Celph @ 616 rewind

Your "best"!? Losers always whine about their best.
Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

2008-04-30 01:37
"Need some advice? Here's a hollow tip!"
On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2008-04-30 01:43
I ain't panicked, I was quite calm
Couldn't use the right arm, so I grabbed the gat with the left
Walked up to the car the creep was stuck in the seat
Looked at him, shook my head then started buckin my heat

/Big L - Casualties Of A Dice Game
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.