I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Eminems bästa punchlines/rader

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2008-02-11 21:13
play put-put pass, when he reaches in another grown mans ass.

det är kanske ingen punch men en jävligt bra line
Ason Unique RIP

2008-02-11 23:12
what the fuck you eat for lunch?
You munch a bunch of crunch a munch?


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-12 12:36
You critics wanna criticize but couldnt visualize
Individuals lives through a criminal's eyes


den är riktigt tung :)
Kallar du det där magi, jag leker med din fantasi

2008-02-12 12:41
what the fuck you eat for lunch? a bunch of sweets or something?
What? You munch a bunch of crunch a munch?

gick den iofs
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-12 14:18
Hi kids, you like violence?
wanna see me stick nine inch nails
trough each one of my eyelids
wanna copy me, do exactly like i did
try 'cid, get fucked up worse than my life is
Peace, Love and Overdosin'

2008-02-12 17:43
And last week, I seen a Schwarzaneggar movie
where he's shootin all sorts of these motherfuckers with a uzi
I sees three little kids, up in the front row,
screamin "Go," with their 17-year-old Uncle
I'm like, "Guidance - ain't they got the same moms and dads
who got mad when I asked if they liked violence?"

så tung
 

2008-02-12 17:49
"Oh, now he's raping his own mother, abusing a whore,
snorting coke, and we gave him the Rolling Stone cover?"
You god damn right BITCH, and now it's too late
I'm triple platinum and tragedies happened in two states
I invented violence, you vile venomous volatile bitches
vain Vicadin, vrinnn Vrinnn, VRINNN! {*chainsaw revs up*}
 
Lyricist

2008-02-15 16:13
Forget a chorus -- my metaphors are so complicated
it takes six minutes to get applause
And by the time you all catch on, I'ma end your career
and walk away with the whole floor so you have nothin to fall back on

haha den är lite klockren
Jag är inte offtopic, jag tycker bara att det jag hade o säga var snäppet viktigare...

2008-02-15 16:44
"Give me two fat tabs and three shrooms
And you won't see me like fat people in steam rooms
And when I go to hell and I'm gettin ready to leave
I'ma put air in a bag and charge people to breathe"

"I hang with a bunch of hippies and wacky tobacco planters
Who swallow lit roaches and light up like jack-o-lanterns"

"Yo.. I listen to your demo tape and act like I don't like it
Six months later you hear your lyrics on my shit
People don't buy shit no more they just dub it
That's why I'm still broke and had the number one club hit"

"A lyricist without a clue, what year is this?
Fuck a needle, here's a sword, bodypierce with this"

"I wanted an album so rugged nobody could touch it
Spend a million a track and went over my budget
Now how in the fuck am I supposed to get out of debt?
I can't rap anymore - I just murdered the alphabet"

"that's why we're crowned the murder capital still
This ain't Detroit, this is motherfuckin Hamburger Hill
We don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot
and when the police come we fuckin shoot it out with them too"

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-15 17:04
Den är måste vara den hårdaste iaf

And Halie's getting so big now, do you see thats she's beautiful?
But you will never see her, she wont even be at you funeral
Eyy,You Cant Hustel With a Hustler, Bitch!

2008-02-15 17:05
your
Eyy,You Cant Hustel With a Hustler, Bitch!

2008-02-15 19:38
fuck ure jewellery my records almoste diamond bitch.

nu kommer jag inte ihåg från vilken låt men de e nån med d 12 häe jag för mig. .
" Ska vi ... vad är det ni brukar säga? spöa en höna? "

2008-02-15 23:21
Min favorit just nu är från Bad meets Evil

"I used to be a loudmouth, remember me? (uh uh)
Im the one who burned your house down (oh), well Im out now (shit!)
And this time Im commin back to blow your house up and I aint gonna leave you with a window to jump out of!"


Haha, så jävla klockren.

2008-02-15 23:23
Här är en annan storfavorit:

"Gotta make em fear you 'fore you make em feel you, so everybody buy my shit or Imma come and kill you!"

2008-02-16 05:26
"More pain inside of my brain, than the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane,
Aimed at the World Trade."

:)
"Bin-Laden didnt blow up the projects, it was u niggah. Tell the truth niggah. Bush knocked down the towers."

2008-02-16 14:19
Cuz if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
It'd be Jennifer Lopez and Puffy you know this!
I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother
I still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her
And have a son and a new brother at the same time
And just say that it aint mine, what's my name?


sjukaste, garva ihjäl mig när jag hörde de första gången.. :D

2008-02-16 14:23
"and when im going to hell and getting ready to leave
im'a put air in a bag and charge people to breath"


från bad meets evil ,
Survival of the fitest only the strong survive.

2008-02-18 17:54

"I'm sorry, there must be a mix-up
You want me to fix up lyrics while the President gets his dick sucked?"

"I get a clean shave, bathe, go to a rave
Die from an overdose and dig myself up out of my grave"

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-18 18:32


Smash his glasses and turn em into contacts

hahaha
 
Lyricist

2008-02-18 19:02
som jag sa i början av tråden, en oändlig tråd, jag har hittils inte sett nån som har citerat en dålig rad av em'. Killen kan det där me punchlines
Jag är inte offtopic, jag tycker bara att det jag hade o säga var snäppet viktigare...

2008-02-18 20:07
The_Dictionary, word. =D

Btw, en av de roligare raderna:

"One day I was walkin by
With a walkmen on
When I caught a guy givin' me an awkward eye
And strangled him off in the parkin lot wit his Karl Kani
I don't give a fuck if it's dark or not
I'm harder than me tryna park a Dodge
But I'm drunk as fuck
Right next to a humungous truck in a two car garage
Hoppin' out with two broken legs tryna walk it off"

Så jävla rolig text.. Humor som ingen annan rappare kan leverera.

2008-02-18 22:47
"In my mind I'm a fighter, my hearts a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up"

- No Apologies
Its not that i hate them Swedish Artists, its just the fact that they tracks is 99% Garbage.

2008-02-18 23:48
ladda ner hans freestyle tape, fyfan då sitter man o skrattar
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-08 10:29
Or leanin out a window holdin a cocked shotgun
Drivin up the block in the car they shot 'Pac in
Lookin for Big's killers, dressed in ridiculous
blue and red like I don't see what the big deal is



Från Marshall Mathers


But if I had a million dollars
I'd buy a damn brewery, and turn the planet into alcoholics
If I had a magic wand, I'd make the world suck my dick
without a condom on, while I'm on the john
If I had a million bucks
it wouldn't be enough, because I'd still be out
robbing armored trucks
If I had one wish
I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss


Refrängen i If I Had .