I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

C-Murder interview

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-12-01 16:51

C-Murder interview

WorldwideConnected.com: How does it feel to be out and about, after all of that time being locked away?

It feels real good and I'm definitely blessed. I'm here with my family and I'm able to work again and generate and capitalize and get back in the game.

WorldwideConnected.com: When you were locked up besides family what did you miss the most?

Being able to do normal things like hitting the road, getting in the studio and talking to my fans!

WorldwideConnected.com: Is everything cool with the case that you have been fighting?

Right now I cant speak on that until it is all the way done. I'm still going thru the stipulations but that is what it is.

WorldwideConnected.com: People have always regarded you as one of the realest cats that was on No Limit Records. What is your music like in 2007 compared to when No Limit ran the game a decade ago?

I'm letting them know to expect that same old because I am definitely me. I haven't been tainted or timed because of my situation. I aint letting this new era get to me with all of these people trying to change hip hop and make rap do what they want it to do. I'm not bowing down at all and letting them know that my music is not watered down. It is gangsta but at the end of the day I'm going to give you a serious message.

WorldwideConnected.com: What do you have coming out?

On December 11th I will put out my DVD called "The Movement" and that is the cameras following me around everywhere I go. It also showcases my new artists and my production team Deadly Soundz. I'm also letting them know about my book and my publishing company. Also I have an album called "Screamin 4 Vengeance" coming out in February and for that I did I just did a deal with Asylum/Atlantic.

WorldwideConnected.com: Asylum is huge! Can you tell me more about that album?

I am getting ready to push the first single which is called "One False Move" and it features Akon. It's hot. Also on the album I got Latoya Lucket, The Cutt Boyz, and all of Tru Records.

WorldwideConnected.com: Will you be doing any work with your brothers Master P, and Silkk in the future?

No, there wont be no more TRU click as far as that, but me and my little bro still do stuff together. He didn't make this album because something happened to the song in transport but we will get together on some movies.

WorldwideConnected.com: What is the main objective for TRU Records in 2008?

In 2008 we just want to hit every where. I'm feeling what G-Unit and Roc-A-Fella is doing. We just want to knock down the doors. We are gonna hit them with clothing, music, novels, and movies.

WorldwideConnected.com: How did your book do?

Th