I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dr Dre speaks on Detox and 50 vs The Game beef

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2007-09-22 00:28

Dr Dre speaks on Detox and 50 vs The Game beef

In his first interview in three years, Dr. Dre told the LA Times that although he is only “two or three tracks” from completing his long awaited album, Detox, the project will definitely not be released until 2008. Earlier this year, Dre appeared in a short YouTube video with Aftermath artist Bishop Lamont and promised that his highly anticipated third solo LP would finally hit stores in September of this year. “I was really hoping to have it out this year, but it’s going to have to be pushed back a while because of some other things I’ve got to work on,” Dre told the Times. On of those projects includes the next Eminem album, which the legendary producer says he is devoting the next two months to finishing up. Dre also broke his silence on the subject of the high profile beef between his two former protégés, 50 Cent and The Game. When asked whether Game’s move from Aftermath to Geffen Records came as a result of Dre favoring the higher selling 50 Cent, he emphatically denied it. “I told them, ‘I love working with both you guys. I don’t have a problem with either of you,’ ” he explains. “It was more like what is going to be the best move under the circumstances. I don’t even remember who came up with the idea of putting Game on Geffen, but it was absolutely not me picking 50 over him.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=14001

Shuu