I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Den mest genomtänkta texten ni kommer på max 5seks väntetid :D

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-07-29 23:30

Den mest genomtänkta texten ni kommer på max 5seks väntetid :D

Mos def- Mathematics


2007-07-30 00:09
odb - i want pussy
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2007-07-30 00:44
haha, aldrig hört men han måste tänkt länge på den där pussyn isf :P

2007-07-30 00:45
Fattar knappt vad du menar...
Men Gza - Fame kanske?
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-07-30 00:47
Eccan
great minds think alike... fame var det jag tänkte skriva innan jag insåg att i want pussy är mer genomtänkt.
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2007-07-30 00:47
Inte hört I Want Pussy? :O

Yeah my momma can not protect y'all!
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-07-30 00:49
Eccan
jag menar typ som new york state of mind

den är genomtänkt, mkt sanning i det han säger.
typ så

2007-07-30 00:50
Rhetoric P22
Haha...
Hade nog gjort som dig om jag var först med.
Att "förstöra" små-onödiga trådar med lite ironiserande humor är alltid kul.
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-07-30 00:52
exakt... varför skulle man enbart få 5 sekunders väntetid?
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2007-07-30 00:53
Hi-tek
Jo, men snacket om 5 sekunder och grejer hänger jag inte med på :S
Ska man skriva ett oigenomtänkt snabbt inlägg om en genomtänkt låt?
Låter inte genomtänkt.
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-07-30 00:53
kom inte på åt bra sätt att uttrycka mig på

2007-07-30 00:54
typ ras kass - interview with a vampire eller nature of the threat.

2007-07-30 00:58
bra skrivet Eccan!

för att vara lite seriös... alla chino xls låtar.
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2007-07-30 01:01
Eccan

jag har inte sagt att jag är perfekt ;)
Konsertbesökare

2007-07-30 01:27
Ras Kass - Nature Of The Threat
 

2007-07-30 03:31
papoose - alphabetic slaughter
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-07-30 04:22
Ska man skriva ett oigenomtänkt snabbt inlägg om en genomtänkt låt?
Låter inte genomtänkt.

Haha eccan, du brukar få till det ibland =)
Tur att du tänkt genom den genomtänkta idéen...(förstörde jag nu? =/)
 

2007-07-30 10:36
Om han inte tänkt igenom "den genomtänkta idéen" vore den väl knappast genomtänkt?
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental

2007-07-30 11:21
eyedea - even shadows have shadows
damn, what's wrong with my generation?
we was the cream of the crop but it seems we've been robbed
that's what happens when you trade in all your dreams for a job

2007-07-30 12:21
Joe budden - 3 sides to a story
"I ain't relating If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating" - Common

2007-07-30 14:05
lil wayne- best rapper alive
back like cooked crack

2007-07-30 15:04
Nas - I gave you power
fullfjädrad när jag kickat en gås..


2007-07-30 15:54
Va alla verkar totalt oseriösa här, den mest genomtänkta texten ja kommer på på rak arm får bli Blackstar - K.O.S. (Determination)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-07-30 15:55
Fast nu började jag spåna på hur man definierar genomtänkt å kan direkt konstatera att jag har fel, ja kommer återkomma när ja kommit fram till något
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-07-30 15:56
"kommer återkomma när jag kommit..." suck, de va inte meningen...dålig dag. hejdå whoa, vi ses imon
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Rappare

2007-07-30 18:50
Common 
I Used To Love H.E.R.
STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE
Manager

2007-07-30 18:53
Jag kan inte ens komma på mitt namn vid 5 sekunders tänketid.
/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit

2007-07-30 18:57
Chords - Searching for dreams var den låt jag kom att tänka på först.
My oral illustration be like clitoral stimulation

2007-07-30 19:12
Common - I used to love H.E.R
your career is a typo, mine is written like a haiku

2007-07-30 19:25
R.A. The rugged man - uncommon valor.



Första som poppa upp i huvet på mig iallafall
 

2007-07-30 20:47
Reflection Eternal - Four Women
Men lika glad är jag för det!

2007-07-30 22:41
OK. Nu får det räcka med gulliga Rawkusdroppningar här. Den mest genomtänkta texten står O.C. för, på "Time's Up".

Speakin in tongues, about what you did but you never done it
Admit you bit it cause the next man gained platinum behind it
I find it ironic, so I researched and analyzed
Most write about stuff they fantasized
I'm fed up with the bull, on this focus of weed and clips
and glocks gettin cocked, and wax not bein flipped
It's the same old same old just strain it from the anal
The contact, is not com-pexed or vexed
So why you puhsin it? Why you lyin for? I know where you live
I know your folks, you was a sucka as a kid
Your persona's drama, that you acquired in high school in actin class
Your whole aura is plexi-glass
What's-her-face told me you shot this kid last week in the park
That's a lie, you was in church with your moms
See I know yo, slow your roll, give a good to go
Guys be lackin in this thing called rappin just for dough
Of course we gotta pay rent, so money connects, but uhh
I'd rather be broke and have a whole lot of respect
It's the principal of it, I get a rush when I bust
some dope lines oral, that maybe somebody'll quote
That's what I consider real, in this field of music
Instead of puttin brain cells to work they abuse it
Non-conceptual, non-exceptional
Everybody's either crime-related or sexual
I'm here to make a difference, besides all the riffin
The traps are not stickin, rappers stop flippin
For those who pose lyrical but really ain't true I feel

Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-07-31 18:51
Reakwon & Ghost - Heaven & Hell

hehe
http://www.homage.nu/

2007-08-01 02:44
Common - I used to love H.E.R

2007-08-01 14:24
Necro - I Need Drugs var den första som kom upp i mitt huvud, säger det något om mig?
ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head

2007-08-01 14:37
Wu-tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M
STICK YOUR DISCO UP YER ARSE!
Producent

2007-08-01 15:03
mentalKaos: precis den jag tänkte skriva....
"Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate"
"And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams"

2007-08-01 15:37
Rick Ross - hustlin
"IT'S AN OLD GAME, MY LOVE..."

2007-08-01 16:06
Ras Kass - Nature of Threat
I be around, just out of sight

2007-08-01 16:06
och det tog inte ens 1 sekund, så jävla sjukt bra text och låt!
I be around, just out of sight
Producent

2007-08-03 16:44
ras kass - oral sex
Since 1984
@realgizlee // twitter

2007-08-03 18:38
de e bara skriva kort och gott NAS

2007-08-03 18:40


- R.A. The Rugged Man på Jedi Mind Tricks "Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story"

- AZ's andra och tredje vers på "Paradise"

- Ras Kass "Bars Up" (hela låten, ojojojoj)

- Royce Da 5'9, sista versen på "Politics"
- a perverse resistance to security and predictability, & a deliberate disregard for propriety -

2007-08-04 01:12
GZA - B.I.B.L.E

2007-08-04 01:42
I used to love her. men får jag tänka lite längre så kommer jag säkert på någon.
your heart pump project kool-aid

2007-08-04 03:11
Aesop  rock - no regrets
Pandilla AOTS
www.soundcloud.com/akopalips
www.sideeffectzmusic.com

2007-08-04 03:42
tilinfinity
Killah Priest menar du?
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-08-04 11:59

Ras Kass - Nature Of The Threat

- I'm from the place where hardcore is beautiful (G-Boro)

2007-08-05 20:16
Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up
THE TALENTED MR BRAT

2007-08-05 23:33
NY state of mind eller Memory lane ifrån Illmatic plattan
JKIBMM
Producent

2007-08-06 14:19

Chinno XL - Skin.

Support A2K a.k.a. Azrael Kalashnikov & Wize Guyz Global Ent.