I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Young Jeezy intervju

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-07-16 08:55

Young Jeezy intervju

WorldWideConnected.com: How hard was it for you to get your shit to jump off?

That shit was work! That shit was hard work! Especially with all the shit that was going on at the time. I had a lot of shit going on. Real shit, not rap shit!

WorldWideConnected.com: The positive shit always comes back to you!

Exactly! That's why you got to be positive!

WorldWideConnected.com: I know it don't stop with the rap game because you do a lot of good charity stuff too!

Yeah because when you was growing up you didn't have shit and once you get it you want to give back. I didn't have shit where I come from! What I wanted I had to go out there and get that shit the real way and not the way that a lot of niggas get they shit. I had to go out there and get that shit for real! Once you are in a better position you got to help.

WorldWideConnected.com: How did all of your success effect you as a man knowing where you came from and what you went thru?

To be honest with you it just now set in recently. I got in the studio with them and seen all the shit I did and realized what I did I just started to see it because when you do a lot of shit you don't look behind you because you just look forward.

I just kept pushing and by the time "Soul Survivor" hit there was so much shit before that I was ready to keep it moving.

WorldWideConnected.com: Everybody knows that song, worldwide!

When me, and Konvict did that song I told him "This is some real shit right here." He represents the struggle his way and I represent it my way and we got together and it was like everybody was included. We had something for everybody on there! It don't matter what city you from because it is going down and all you know is that the shit is real.

WorldWideConnected.com: I remember when you came out with the "Snowman T-shirts." Why was everybody trippin' with that?

People don't understand what they don't know. When people don't understand shit they try to attack it. That is why they was making a big deal about it but in the hood it was good. I have something for people that represents me and that is why I do what I do.

WorldWideConnected.com: You are a voice for so many people!

Right!

WorldWideConnected.com: I don't like to compare rappers but people look at you almost how they looked at Pac!

Niggas tell me that and that is why I go so hard on this and that is why I believe in Thug Motivation so much. A lot of niggas out here are actors and do what they do to get paper and I cant knock that but this is all I got. This has to work for me so I cant do nothing but be real about it. When people don't understand something they stay away from it but I totally understand this shit. I aint straying away form them and I'm gonna stay right here and keep it hood and I'm gonna keep doing what I am doing. I'm gonna keep making good music and keep making niggas doing their thang and keep them happy. I feel like I'm doing my part and doing my job. I'm giving back baby!

WorldWideConnected.com: Before you blew up with rappin' you said you was out in the streets, how did you make it thru all of that out there?

Shit, I couldn't even tell you. I sit and think about it sometimes, but I am just glad I'm here man. I don't regret nothing because I wouldn't be the nigga I am today but it is funny that I went thru that shit. When I was going thru it I didn't know they was going thru it at the time until we met each other. I wouldn't call it fate but that is just what it is. I feel like when I was doing it that this is where I was headed and I am here now. If this wasn't where I was headed, shit I would be somewhere


2007-07-16 08:57

WorldWideConnected.com: That motivation shit is real because look at where ya'll have been. If Blood Raw didn't beat the case this album might not have went down the way it did!

Naw man everything was fucked up. I love this album homie! This is some real street shit!

WorldWideConnected.com: What can we expect from the USDA project?

If I got anything to do with it: Nothing but the best!

WorldWideConnected.com: How did ya'll put together such an album?

When you do something long enough, it works out. Slick and Raw have been doing it for a minute, pretty much from the beginning, and we already had a natural thing how we work in the studio and how we work with each other. It only makes sense to do this and once we got in we were all focused, we knew what we wanted and we executed that shit.

WorldWideConnected.com: You put a lot of real shit in your music and I respect that! What keeps you going in that direction when so many other cats only focus on the mainstream aspect of the game?

Well, we are real street niggas, so once that is said you already know how we are coming with it. There ain't too much else you could do when you come from the streets like that. That's what makes you a good interviewer because you are asking all the right questions!

WorldWideConnected.com: How do Blood Raw and Slick Pulla fit into the puzzle? What do they bring to the table?

First off, I would rather be with two cats that you could speak for than try to put some nigga on that you know aint like that just trying to get some money. That's why I got Sick Pulla and Blood Raw with me! We all come from the same place and represent the same cause, so we all got the same shit in mind. I fuck with people like that because we're speaking to and for the streets. We did our work and did our mixtapes and hit the streets grinding! For the most part them niggaz are real because I have seen the shit Raw went thru and I seen the shit Slick went thru. At the end of the day this was going to happen anyway because it was only as matter of time. I'm just glad we had a chance to finish up the album with all the shit that was going on with Raw and his case. IT was a blessing because Slick was going thru his shit and I was going thru my shit too! It all worked out for us!

WorldWideConnected.com: Sounds like a project that really means something?

Yeah definitely to me because I have been trying to get in a situation where I could put other niggaz on because aint nobody helped me out like that before.

WorldWideConnected.com: Will this be the kind of album that mutha fuckaz will be talking about ten to fifteen years from now?

You took the words out of my mouth! We make some real music that niggas will sit back five years from now saying "What the fuck, them niggas was thinking some shit like that back then?" IT is about going thru some crazy shit like trials and still being able to be real about it and also to make some shit that is worth listening to because there is so much bull shit out now these days.

WorldWideConnected.com: Most of the MTV/BET shit with the exception of you and a few other cats is just garbage to me!

It's different now days!

WorldWideConnected.com: It aint like how it was when the Geto Boys, and Spice 1 was bumpin!

Yeah, yeah all that shit! Bun-B, Scarface! Like I said homie we are gonna do what we do and the music is gonna speak for itself. I'm just ready for the album to hit the streets so we can hit the road and sit back and watch and say "I had something to do with that." I seen Raw with the look on his face when he was going thru his case or I seen Slick's face when he was in the hospital. This is motivation! I want to sit back and be able to party a little bit more!

WorldWideConnected.com: Speaking of partying, how hard is it for you to go anywhere now days with your fame?

Niggas fuck with me and that is one thing that I can say. Niggas can say they have sold more records but they cant say they can go anywhere by themselves. When they see me they say "There go Jeezy! What's Up? We love ya out here, keep doing what ya doing!"

WorldWideConnected.com: What about the groupies?

The girls be like the niggas around the corner. They don't be on no groupie shit they be like "I fuck with that nigga, I like him." I'm such an approachable person and I be out in the streets so much that it is regular to me. It is natural and it aint no star thing because I will have a thirty minute conversation with a mutha fucka that I aint never seen before in my life. I am in New York right now and I walk outside and niggas trippin because they be like "This nigga is by himself." I aint scared of my people because it is all love.


2007-07-16 08:59

Läs resten på www.worldwideconnected.com


2007-07-17 14:33
ikväll kommer en intervju med Slick Pulla upp, sen har vi även en med Blood Raw och Rappin 4 Tay...
Producent

2007-07-17 14:36
hehe...rappin 4 tay...va fan ett bra tag sen jag lyssnade på han....minns hans platta "the hard way"...=)

trodde att han hade lagt av med rap...eller så e det kanske jag som inte orkar brytt mig om hans andra släpp
"Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate"
"And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams"

2007-07-17 15:33

nice interjuv! Jeeazy är alltid intressant att höra vad han säger

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-07-17 17:26

På tal om Jeezy.. pallade inte starta ett tråd, men nu när detta tråd handlar om honom.
Jag känner mig dum eller nåt, för jag tycker fan inte att det låter bra när jag hör hans verser. Han tenderar ju att gästa på varenda skiva som släpps nuförtiden. Vet inte om det e min smak, men tycker killen har inget flow och låter monoton. Sen tänkte att det måste fan va fel på mig, om ändå så många artister väljer honom gästa på deras skivor. Då måste han ändå var minst sagt hygglig.
Hörde en låt med honom (en video som nån här på whoa länkade), en seg låt var det. Där lät det okej, för hans rapstil passade med låtkonceptet. men annars.. aja.. kan nån göra mig klokare, om det är nåt jag missat??!!?!?!

 

2007-07-17 17:32
Han har en rätt egen stil både i sitt flow och sina ökända adlibs, men  väljer även en viss sorts produktioner, bombastiska och ofta rätt glada orkesterbeats, som gör att han har sticker ut rätt mycket. Sen att hans texter kanske inte alltid ska hänga i julgranen kan man eller kan man inte ha överseende med.
http://soundcloud.com/80scrackpolo

2007-07-17 18:22
Haha, Jeezy är alltid skön i sina intervjuer.
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-07-17 23:03
Jeezy är grym, checka hans thug motivation skiva samt den första Boys n Da Hood skiva så kanske du ändrar dig...

nu är Slick Pulla intervjuen uppe på Worldwideconnected.com

hehe Slick Pulla, så fult namn igentligen...

2007-07-18 01:21
WWC:

Haha, aldrig tänkt på det så :)
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-07-18 01:40
vad betyder snowman t-shirten?
Jag tog stolen och kastade den på henne när hon sprang när för trappan (yeeeees) och träffade henne och hon började gråta som en hora/snopp_dogg p19 om bråket med sin lillesyrra

2007-07-18 02:33
aight WWC.

I'll do that.. så kanske jag ändrar uppfattning, will see. =)

För sådana saker är nerladdnng av musik bra, måste jag säga. Men bra musik ska köpas =)

 

2007-07-19 16:41
lyssna på låtarna trapstar/crasy eller rick ross hustlin remix

2007-07-21 10:37
nu är Blood Raw intervjuen uppe också, på måndag lr tisdag kommer intervjuen med Rappin 4 Tay upp...

2007-07-21 14:57
snowman = cocain mannen typ
www.illizit.com www.myspace.com/mayornas http://youtube.com/v/ww.youtube. www.dj-silence.com www.obnoxiuz.com www.ricowon.com www.hoova.se www.liveammo.se

2007-07-21 16:16
Hahahaha, "ikväll kommer en intervju med SLICK PULLA upp", ursäkta men jag kunde verkligen inte låta bli att lägga märke till det lite lustiga namnet! :)
Yeah, you know..