I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Fakir Boyz Mixtape Vol.1 Free Download

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-07-08 23:08

Fakir Boyz Mixtape Vol.1 Free Download

Greetings from ur lovely neighbours (finland) 1rst of all my swedish is pretty fucked up so i prefer to wright in english.

Boy Mike released his second mixtape in august 2006, which sold out pretty fast in little records stores and from hand to hand in Finland.

Not even after a year of the release we've decided to put the mixtape in mp3 format for everyone to download and play on their winamps and ipods.

To download the mixtape click HERE! Or if you do not prefer RapidShare, right click THIS and select "Save As".

Lemme know what u think about it.!

http://www.myspace.com/thefakirboyz
http://www.fakirboyz.net/




2007-07-08 23:16

2007-07-08 23:18
Länkarna funkar inte... fixa dem!!!

Men jag gled in på eran myspace å lyssna, skönt att höra finsk rapp så bra... big boyzzz!
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2007-07-08 23:19
Good! såg det nufan, ska ladda ner å checka...
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2007-07-08 23:24
please in english jag dont understand shit :D

2007-07-08 23:33
okey... my bad, haha. I'm downloading the mixtape right now... i'll be back with a comment...
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2007-07-09 13:25
Downloading right now :D
www.myspace.com/suspectrap

2007-07-09 17:40
i like this, real good.


Bless
www.myspace.com/suspectrap

2007-07-09 21:23

Fakir.. betyder det nåt på finska?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Manager

2007-07-10 08:31
POSTAL: Nope. Eller jag har aldrig hört det, och jag är finne...men jag kan inte alla ord, så risken finns att det kan betyda nåt såklart.
Redline!

2007-07-10 09:27
OK, lugnt
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-07-10 19:15
I dig the mixtape, no doubt... nice variation of beats and rhymes. Best finnish rap on english i ever heard... big up dude!!
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2007-07-11 08:43
BUMP!

2007-07-27 01:06
any1?

2007-07-27 04:43
Im downloading it as we speak son! Ive got the finnish lion in my veins so I guess I'll dig it even if its crap. Last time I heard finnish rap was when Fintelligens "Renesanssi" was spinnin in the boom.
I want to name my kids after people I hate,
so I can beat them -
and feel good about it.

2007-07-27 06:44
Pistän molemmat mixtejpit mp3le!
I want to name my kids after people I hate,
so I can beat them -
and feel good about it.

2007-07-27 14:00
da boom*
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2007-07-28 21:21
alot guys seem to like this! Dont sleep! sovar inte or sumthin like that haha...!