Inget slår STRESS videon .... och låten! "You will now consider me the apocalyptic one After this rhyme, henceforth, there is none NO more will exist, when I emerge From the mist in whence I was born into, scorned Most of you can't even comprehend what I am saying to you even in my human form the message I'm relaying Why do you choose to mimic these wack MC's? Why do you choose to listen to R&B? Why must you believe somethin is fat Just because it's played on the radio, 20 times per day? My perception of poetical injection is ejactulation The Immaculate Conception The hall walker, who stalks bodies in Central Park Soon emergency services'll outline that body in chalk Then I begin to walk away and spit Then when I walk away I talk shit! Huh, a driver sprayed my face with mace She didn't know that I enjoyed the taste of radioactive waste When I'm in the backseat of your mid-town taxi Don't even ask me for the cash G The four cabs before didn't pick me up Now ask yourself who the fuck's gonna stick me up"Klassiker!
Poor people have nothing, so they eat everything, Rich people have everything, so they eat nothing.