I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Latest news on Big L's new album...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

Skribent

2007-03-17 23:47

Latest news on Big L's new album...

"With the tragic slaying of New york rapper, Big L, many of fans haven't been able to view the true side of him, after the big picture, loyal friends of the decreased rapper have went to the vault to find new unreleased tracks.His manager and partner in Flamboyant Entertainment, Rich King talks about the album. "We have remastered them to a quality that would seem like he was here today, its going to be a two disc album with 24 tracks, aint gonna be no huge list of appearances or remix of tracks, the only people who will be on the album will be the folks that Big L knew and loved, its going to be what big l wanted", the only confirmed producer DJ Premier, explained more about the album. "The title will be "Real Legends Never Die", we tried to have the album feel like Big L was really there, so it won't feel like we just put random tracks and thats it, it really has a Notorious B.I.G Life after Death feel to it, the three final tracks are in my opinion, the most saddest and depressing tracks ever heard, a side that people never got to see from him.
The first single will be out in May and its called "Do you see me?", a track that represents Big L himself, a very powerful track. We are still working on a date for the album but I promise the fans of Lamont Coleman aka Big L, that it will be released in 2007."

damn, detta är vad man vill höra, kan inte vänta längre!!!!