Really, get smacked silly, you get smacked silly Fucking with these niggaz from the, what you gon' do When you ready? Shit I was born ready And I was already on fish and spaghetti Creep with the culture, rap I can coach ya Attack like a vulture, see what I told ya? Said I'd get'cha, wear it if it fit ya Y'all thirteen inches, I see the big picture If it's to get richer, I'd probably get wit ya If not burn it, get hot like a furnace Shoot the video, motherfuck city permits We own the city, on the phone with Diddy Red bone pretty, when she get aroused like to suck her own titty; put it in the video Ya wanna holla got to follow nigga here we go Get you ticket, the train, don't miss it Won't reach out, and ya bet I won't visit 'til my whole wardrobe is-it, now listen G. Dep!