I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dåliga (roliga) punchlines

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2006-12-14 20:04

Dåliga (roliga) punchlines

Kommer ni på några punchlines som är så dåliga att dom blir roliga?
T.ex

"I wasn't poor, I was po', I couldn't afford the 'o-r."
Big L

"Deadly like a rattle snake, but I don't rattle."
Group Home

"I'm like a hammer, I make hits."

Noreaga

"I'm more gone than Freeman."

Biggie

"Today is the tomorrow that you should have feared yesterday."
- Pitch Black

2006-12-14 20:26
"I drink Hennesy straight, with Tomato Juice"
Noreaga

"Company Flow the toughest penis sucky sucky"
El-P

"Whats Next, whats N-X-E-T"
Warren G

"Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is"
Guru
"Menace to Society 2 starring me, with more chemicals up in me than you're favorite pharmacy"

2006-12-14 20:53

2006-12-14 21:09
F.ö. så är just Wackwatch den sortens lista som folk borde göra:
Raden + en kommentar till den :)
Klart intressantare att läsa "You won't be around next year" - Craig Mack from Flava in your Ear (1994)

This lyric is either a brutally honest introspection, or the greatest example of irony in hip-hop history. You be the judge.

än att bara se CM:s rad om man inte har stenkoll på att han faktiskt trillade av kartan efter det ;)

10-4, over...
"Not so funny now, funny man..." - Å, jo, totally worth it! ;)
Mabande In The Park - once in a lifetime, baby
Thugz 4 hugZ - kärlek istället för gangsterpropaganda

2006-12-14 21:15
Grym sida! :)

"Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is"

Klassiker !


"Today is the tomorrow that you should have feared yesterday."
- Pitch Black