I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

kool g rap jobbar med premo på kommande album

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-11-24 14:10

kool g rap jobbar med premo på kommande album

saxat från ahh:

Kool G. Rap To Release New Album

Chinga Chang Records is preparing for the release of the highly anticipated project from Kool G Rap titled "Half A Klip". Slated for a first quarter release, the project has production by producer extraordinaire, DJ Premier and is the first solo release since "The Giancana Story" in 2003.

Kool G Rap hails from Queens, New York and began his career as a member of Marley Marl famous Juice Crew with other crew members Big Daddy Kane, Master Ace and Craig G. Being one of the first M.C. to bring gangster rap to the east coast, G Rap had a run of successful albums such as "Road to the Riches", "Wanted Dead or Alive" (featuring the classic "Streets of New York") and "Live and Let Die". In the early 90's G Rap continued to record solo albums "4,5,6", which featured fellow Queens native Nas followed by "Rated XXX". Collaborations with the likes of Fat Joe, Big Pun, Talib Kweli, M.O.P., Mobb Deep, RZA, Big L helped G Rap gain momentum in his solo career and continue to make him relevant.

Chinga Chang Records inked a production deal with Kool G Rap in December 2005. As of late, Kool G Rap has just completed a feature on LL Cool J's forthcoming album which is being executive produced by 50 Cent and is reuniting with Marley Marl on UGK's upcoming album.

Created by Dan "Dmak" Herman in 2003, Chinga Chang Records was founded out of a need to create and distribute "real" Hip Hop to the masses and the belief that music is a representation of the hustle and ambition of the streets.

"Kool G Rap is the greatest lyricist of all time and DJ Premier is the most sought after producer in the game so this is major", says 22 year old CEO, Dmak. He continues, "He is a perfect example of what my company is going to change in this business."

The labels first release was a mix tape sold exclusively in Europe titled "Stackin Euros" with never before released music from KRS1, Ras Kass, Big Pun and Sean Price and they are looking forward to releasing a mix tape in Japan in November.

For more information: http://www.chingachangonline.com/.

chase the clouds away