I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The return of Eminem...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-06-29 00:37

The return of Eminem...

Vet inte om det nämnts...

DJ Whoo Kidd is set to release a new mixtape that will be the return of EMINEM ! The mixtape is titled "The Re-Up" and will also feature several tracks from new rapper on shady records "Cashis".

The Re-Up is a new mixtape by Aftermath/Interscope recording star Eminem, to be mixed by DJ Whoo Kid. The tape is to mark the return of Eminem after rumours of retirement. The album not only features Eminem, but raps by Obie Trice, Busta Rhymes, D12, Cashis, Stat Quo, Bobby Creekwater, 50 Cent, G-Unit and late rap artist Proof. The album features production by The Alchemist and is hosted by Eminem and DJ Whoo Kid. The album is made and dedicated to slain Shady/Interscope Records recording artist and Eminem’s longtime bestfriend Proof. It includes posthumus material and dedication tracks.

The album contains a new Eminem single "Things Need To Change." It is a track dedicated to Eminem’s slain friend and D12 group member, Proof. The track has a video for it. It features fellow D12 member, friend and Detroit rapper Bizarre.

The album is assumed to be the return of Eminem, hosted by DJ Whoo Kid. Who also brought the recent Lloyd Banks mixtape to the streets. The album is said to show a new side of Eminem, after the release and disapointment of Encore. It is suppose to prove Eminem as still a strong force in hip-hop and shows his mixed emotions to the slaying of Proof.

Tracklisting : (subject to change)

Eminem Featuring DJ Whoo Kid - We’re Back
Eminem - Let Me Speak
Eminem Featuring Bizarre - Things Need To Change
Obie Trice Featuring Akon - Snitch
Eminem - I’m Lazy
Busta Rhymes Featuring Nas - Rough Around The Edges
Eminem Featuring D12 - Last Words (R.I.P. Proof)
Rick Ross Featuring Jay-Z & Young Jeezey - Hustlin’ (Remix)
Obie Trice - Cry Now
Stat Quo - Twirl
Obie Trice - Pistol Pistol (D12 Remix)
Alchemist - The Interlude
Obie Trice Featuring The Alchemist - The Word Is Out
D12 Featuring Eminem & Proof - Blast That
Lloyd Banks Featuring 50 cent - My House
Dr. Dre - The Interlude (Part Two)
Busta Rhymes Featuring Eminem - I’ll Hurt You
All Of Shady Records - The Interlude (Part Three)
Swifty & Kuniva - Freestyle
Obie Trice Featuring Eminem - Emulate
Trick Trick - Freestyle
Proof Featuring 50 Cent - Forgive Me
Eminem Featuring DJ Whoo Kid - We Out

Djingis Khan for life.