I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Breakdown TV

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-01-18 13:45

The Breakdown TV

Här är något ni inte får missa =)

http://www.thebreakdown.tv

THE BREAKDOWN ( www.theBREAKDOWN.tv ), the first all online hip hop video show, returns next week with its inaugural video countdown. Join hosts Timmy Grins and Trenz as they look back at 2005 and count down the top 5 videos that came to the staff’s doorstep.

In the meantime, have you seen the first 5 episodes? THE BREAKDOWN caught up with QUnique, Jean Grae, Mike Jones, Mr. Dibbs, and One B Lo during the course of the first 5 weeks. If not check it out along with some of the freshest hard to find videos from all your favorite crews from the underground to the mainstream. Its all right here and its all the time. www.theBREAKDOWN.tv

Be on the lookout in the New Year as they are going to be bringing you interviews with MOP, JLive, Immortal Technique, and others that you will surely recognize! (Boot Camp Clik show coming soon!!)

If you have questions, comments, ideas, videos or interviews you want to see, logon to the forum and let them know what’s good.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.