I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Obie Trice grymmare än Fiddy; Har en kula i skalle

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-01-09 19:02

Obie Trice grymmare än Fiddy; Har en kula i skalle

Obie Trice recently spoke on getting shot, and explained that the bullet was still in his head.

“They didn’t take the bullet out my head,” Obie Trice said. “It didn’t penetrate my skull or nothing, but they didn’t want to go inside my head and mess with the blood vessels.”

he also said Obie then said he was shot with a low-calibur weapon, possibly a nine-milimeter handgun

Witnesses are being interviewed about the shooting, when asked why somebody might shoot him he said “I don’t know where it came from, you know what I’m saying? I really don’t have a take on that, a lot of people are jealous, and jealous, and envious and hateful.”
från eminem lounge .....

hehe sant ju. nu är ju obie grymmast...fiddy har väl kula i munnen, axeln och benen va...eller? hehe

näe men seriöst. det handlar ju inte om vem blivit skjuten mest. tror inte direkt obie satt hemma och bad till gud att han skulle he en kula i hans huvud...

soundcloud.com/G-O-R-D-A