I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

25 Cent talar om kusinen

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-01-09 06:42

25 Cent talar om kusinen

Two Five, who also goes by 25 Cent claims he is Curtis Jackson's legitimate cousin and he spoke to The Chicago Sun-Times about his life, his cousin and his own rap career.

The 22-year-old 25 claims he and 50 grew up together in Jamaica, Queens under their grandmother's roof. He also claims the two were a tight-knit duo who were known around the neighborhood as brothers, rather than cousins.

"I think when people get a little money they really don't show their true colors. But when you get big money and you're in a different tax bracket, you start to feel yourself more than you're supposed to, you get cocky," he says about his cousin's changes.

25 also spoke about his family's attitude towards 50.

"I think he's lonely and bitter. I think he's that way because there is nobody around you to share your love with. You're making all that money just to have 15 security guards, two trucks and nobody around you that really cares for you. And when all your money is gone and there is nobody else there for you, you gotta come back to family and that's even if we'll accept you," he claims.

He went on to further explain his cousin's lack of financial support for the family.

"He don't give back to his family not one bit. He's supposed to take care of my grandmother and my grandfather because they took care of him. I don't think he wants to put that situation out there. His whole excuse for not bringing me on is, 'It's dangerous, people trying to hurt me, people trying to do that to me, and the closest thing to me is you.' And that's true, but my whole thing is why you are bringing the camera crews around the same house you know your family is still in. All that money you got you can't help your family get out of the 'hood. Maybe not even me, but you do have cousins who have children and aunts who got bills. But you buying your homeboy a $100,000 chain."

25 also believes 50 simply does not want him to shine.

Jag säger då det. 50 Cent är en sorglig stackare.

Just take a minute and stop and look around at your family
And thank God for them (There's no place like home)
Because they not always be here with you
Peace

Djingis Khan for life.