I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lord finesse lines

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2005-12-09 17:20

Lord finesse lines

Droppa lite Finesse-rader här, både punchlines och såna som bara är roliga. Finns så jävla många!

"My style's tighter than a fat bitch in a castle" :)



Det är inne med mobiltelefoner igen

2005-12-09 17:28
"Even as a kid I was rhyming on them monkeybars"
Coolin' in the scene like a horse in a stable

2005-12-09 18:04
"Fuck those who spreadin rumours, i didn't retire even though you got all those Lord finesse juniors"
Det är inne med mobiltelefoner igen

2005-12-09 18:31
"It ain't over til the fat lady sings - Ima shoot the bitch!"
Inte hans bästa, men den ligger så nice bara. Simpel men fortfarande rå och rolig.
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2005-12-09 19:40
"I leave you more bloodier than a tampon
If you split, I'ma get you later
Rhymes more fresher than a virgin in a 'frigerator "
 

2005-12-09 20:32
" Im so gifted That my Name should Be Santa Claus "
 
DJ

2005-12-09 21:12
"im shittin on niggas like I just had a laxitive"
"im smackin niggas up like puerto ricans play handball"
Fuck That Serato MP3 shit! Keep It Dusty!!! THD KREW<br> http://www.myspace.com/dj_grass

2005-12-10 00:45
It ain't shit you can tell me
Cause bitches still jock me without a motherfuckin' LP
Hammarby Alcoholics

2005-12-10 01:52
Några klassiker ..

I don't gay bash, i slaughter faggots.
You niggas playin' russian roulette with automatics.


I'm the type to kick a rhyme and ask;
Who can fuck with that?


PS. Your cunt is in the sink

2005-12-10 02:05
Brothers get cash, but I get way more
In the 90's, I'm getting paid for
Rhyme and envy, 21st century
When asked, "Who's the funkiest?" You better mention me
I go all out while a lot of crews be fronting
I know and they know that they can't do me nothing
 

2005-12-10 15:05
You couldn't win against me if you paid the referee
Det är inne med mobiltelefoner igen