I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Nas:friend with 50?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-11-17 08:36

Nas:friend with 50?

A few weeks back, Nas said the thought of reconciling with former friend 50 Cent crossed his mind (see "Nas: Major Figure"). Esco even told us that he was willing to sit down and talk with 50, and said that he was the man who took Fif on his first tour and showed him some of life's luxuries, such as Bentleys and diamonds.

50 has a response.
"Nas is right," he told MTV News recently. "I did see he had nice stuff at that point."

50 cites Nas as the first person to do something for him without getting something in return, and says they were indeed friends. Although the friendship has soured, 50 means Nas no actual harm.

"It was later I started feeling different about him," 50 continued. "He's wishy-washy sometimes. We had our little differences, and we been saying little stuff to each other on record, but I don't have nobody trying to hurt Nas."

50's latest barb aimed at Nas is on "Window Shopper"

In response, Nas asked how he can be a window shopper when he was the first person to show 50 the high life. Fif has an easy answer.

"Now if he tried to buy the stuff I buy, he'd be window shopping," the G-Unit general explained. "He hasn't progressed to the point I progressed. He failed to set up a situation where he can feed his people. Where's Jungle and Whiz and the rest of the Bravehearts? Banks' house cost $2 million in Long Island. Tony Yayo had a million dollars after taxes in his account when he got out of jail. I provided for the people that were around me. Buck's house don't cost $2 million, but you wouldn't know it. In Nashville, the property value is different."

But there still is a slim chance we'll see some solidarity between the two Queens Kings. Nas did say he wanted to sit down and talk with 50. 50 isn't turning up his nose at the idea.

"We'd have to sit down and have a conversation for me to be cool with him," 50 said. "Other than that it'll stay where it is." ...