I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

bästa inledningen av en vers

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2005-10-27 16:24

bästa inledningen av en vers

Jigga

"Allow me to reintroduce myself........ my name is hoooooooooov H to the O-V, i used to move bla bla bla i guess even back then you could call me the CEO of the ROC, HOV!"

eller

Face

"At night i cant sleep i toss and turn, candel sticks in the dark, visions of bodies being burned, four walls just starring at a nigga, paranoid fuck, sleeping with my finger on the trigger"

Har du några favoriter?

i roll like a bat out of hell

2005-10-27 16:32
jag kan inte citera men jag diggar början på den första versen i nas-it was written eller vad den nu heter...den med foxy brown och två andra rappare. Fats jag gillar kanske mer hur han flyter o sen beatet sätter igång kan inte minnas texten nu...men det låter så jävla fett allting!

2005-10-27 16:36
det första jag kommer att tänka på är:

Everybody get prepared and ready, cus my palms are getting sweaty
Armageddon is coming and Dayton family is ready - for war!
All of my soldiers stand tall! For sure!
We're giving you what you've been waiting for!


Dayton Family - Outlaws

inte världens mest imponerande text, men känslan när Bootleg drar igång låten...aaaaah!


 

2005-10-27 16:36
svårt o säga en favorit så här på rak arm men i princip alla inledningar av Big L är väl värda att nämna... exempel "98 Freestyle"

annars är nog Jiggas inledning av "Big Pimpin" bättre än "Public Service Announcement"

Kanye West - Get'em High gillar jag också...
mhhhmmm...whatever liksom
Point Your Fucking Finger At The Bad Guy

2005-10-27 16:37
My first album had no famous guest apperances
The outcome? I'm crowned to best lyricist


Annars är Celph Titled rätt rugged när han öppnar med "first of all, lemme say fuck you and fuck your dead homies"

2005-10-27 16:39
MRsalesman

du tänker nog på The Firm - Affirmative Action... min gissning
Point Your Fucking Finger At The Bad Guy

2005-10-28 01:12
"Whos the real Killa?" - Teach n9ne på Serial Killa me Twiztid på albumet Green book. Ser kanske inte ut så mycket när man läser det men lyssna på det så förstår ni
Orokanaru otouto yo..... kono ore wo koroshitakuba, urame! nikume! soshite minikuku ikinobiru ga ii.....
nigete... nigete... sei ni shigamitsuku ga ii.

2005-10-28 01:35
I can feel it in the air med Sigel!
 

2005-10-28 02:39
Yeah yeah, ah yo black it's time. word
Word, it's time nigga
Yeah, it's time man aight nigga, begin
Yeah, straight out the fuckin dungeons of rap
Where fake niggaz don't make it back
I don't know how to start this shit, yo, now

Sen kommer en av de tyngsta verserna någonsin igång...:

Rappers I monkey flip 'em with the funky rhythm I be kickin
Musician, inflictin composition
of pain I'm like Scarface sniffin cocaine
Holdin a M-16, see with the pen I'm extreme
www.fucksolar.com

FUCK SOLAR

2005-10-28 02:48
"A story... About my man from around the way *konstpaus*
who's not a-round today"

Percee P - Bee Eye. Enkelt som fan, men jävligt snyggt.
I belong with all the glamorous trash, sex punkettes, bruised faeries, kinderwhores and art sluts. And cause rehab is for quitters. Awright?<br>

2005-10-28 07:52
139:där satt den!

2005-10-28 09:51
The saga begins, begin war
I draw first blood, be the first to set it of
I was surrounded by powerful entitys of angelic emergence

2005-10-28 10:15
I'm the god of war,
the resurrector of the horror-core
The carnivore, destroying you wasn't hard at all
I started raw, so the haters could see what could happen
I was Allah while the pagans were speaking in Latin
I'm the origin of science and math
I'm the origin of everything you trying to grasp
Been dying to ask if Jedi Mind is the real
Well I'll let you inside my mind and you decide how it feel




Vinnie Paz i libral arts med canibus
IKON THE FUCKING HOLOGRAM!
lots of love for Cleeas "Raggi"

2005-10-28 10:43
"Put one up shackle me or one clean logic aprobiation/
I did not invent the wheel, I was the crokkes spoke adjacent/"

Aesop Rock - Daylight!

Grym!
Dynastin Med Inslag Av - Beställ skivan NU!!!! <-----Skicka mess till Dabbe, endast 50Kr.

2005-10-28 10:46
The girl be, cookin and cleanin and cleanin and cookin
She be, constantly douchin and cleanin her pussy
And when she, step on the scene e'rybody be lookin
And to, get in them jeans everybody be wishin
But she, only want players who far from rookie
And if you, ain't got the cake you can't play with the nookie
 

2005-10-28 11:01
Gillar inledningarna på Cages nya skiva...

"I tried alot of drugs, I tried alot of ladies, some I probably wouldn't of tried if I wasn't on drugs"

"A cold day in hell, i feel good, or at least i feel as good as reel feels if real even feels good"

Denna är iofs från inledningen av andra versenmen vafan är ngt poetiskt med den ;)
"Theres a thinn line between love and a fuck, and how drunk she gotta be to put it in her butt"
http://www.twitter.com/michaelcrackson

2005-10-28 11:07
REDMAN på the points låten!

2005-10-28 13:45
Året var 1990, James Todd Smith hade gjort några fjösiga skivor och ansågs vara på väg att bli bortglömd.

Nålen träffar spåret på titellåten från nya skivan: "Mama said knock you out"

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years, rocking my peers..." över en surhård Sly-sampling

Så börjar man en vers.
Check yourself and I'm out.

2006-08-10 23:33
Denna tycker jag är fet:

"I'm a mother fucking star I dont battle no mo, I provide the gunclappin round of applause after your show"

Om ni vet vilken det är

2006-08-10 23:41
I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous
you heard of us, official Queensbridge murderers


YEAH!

2006-08-10 23:56
B-Lund
That's right bwooy

2006-08-11 00:00
"Bushwick, aka Chuck, four foot eight and straight don't give a fuck "
- Bushwick Bill:)
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2006-08-11 00:07
I pull up with the big boy truck, nigga big boy drop
We be the only big boys that the big boys watch

Are you not entertained?

2006-08-11 00:15
lätt denna: Nas - The Message från albummet It Was Written. allt passar så bra och han flowar skönast på den i början!
 Haters gon' hate...

2006-08-11 00:23
mr salesman täntke på den jag oxå när jag såg tråden
Lyrical Kung Fu So Do Ur Kung Fu If U Know Kung Fu!

2006-08-11 00:44
Vinnie Paz:

Allah-u-Akbar! :D
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

2006-08-11 01:16
MRsalesman: Jag tror du menar Affirmative action, grym låt och det är en grym inledning. Men bäst är utan tvekan Biggies inledning i sin första vers på "Victory", båda hans verser där är bland de bästa han nånsin gjorde.

www.plaingold.com

2006-08-11 09:33
Esoteric på Jedi Mind Tricks 'Death March'.
http://www.toptensomething.blogg.se

2006-08-11 10:54
K-os på Da Grassroots låten Eternal

You know I roll with the strength of a lion upon the ground
When I pounce on the rhythm and prey upon ill sounds

Resonate from the T-dot, making the spot hot
For pigs who sweat like those kids from Welcome Back Kotter
I'm not selling my soul 'cause I'm an artist
Emcees waste time to be preceived as the hardest
The meek posess the earth, so stay modest
I treat the music flows like a goddess
Never bow, 'cause if you do then you get caught up in this game
Seekin' your own fame, try to fortify your name
The only name to fortify is that of the creator
Remember what happened to Darth Vader? Darkside

 NBS - Nothin' But Skillz

2006-08-11 11:02
Through the lights, cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe. When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast to conquer peace, leaving savages to roam in the streets.
jagvillocksåhaenblog.com

2006-08-11 11:18
Who got a problem? It's already been established
- MOP
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-08-11 11:29
eeeh, vet inte om jag e mobbad eller vad...men den enda jag kommer på just nu är faktiskt...

first off, fuck ya bitch, and the click u claim. /
west side when we ride, come equipped with game. /
u claim to be a playa, but, i fucked ya wife. /
we bust on bad boys, nigghus fucked for life.. /

haha..så jävla rövtungt så att tom jag uppskattar tupac. =)