I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Jadakiss signing to Def Jam?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-10-23 11:04

Jadakiss signing to Def Jam?

Jadakiss Signs with Def Jam, Nas In Talks to Sign with Def Jam & Is a '06 Tour in Store for Hov?

What it is fam!!!

SOHH... yea, I'm hearing that Def Jam has a couple of new signees...Hmmmm!!

Yes sir...I hear that Jadakiss has singed onto the Def Jam family!! It's official, he's on the side with Jay-Z now.. Y'all know what that means--- it's about to go down!!

Wait, I'm also hearing that Nas has been in and out of meetings all week negotiating a contract with Def Jam. Imagine that -- NAS signed to a label that Jay is the president of.

Looks like we're about to get alot of GOOD music from Def Jam!! Damn, it's about time!!

Oh yea, talking about Hov--- I also heard that Jay is supposed to go on a three month tour next year!!

Hmm, so let's think about it-- if there's a tour, is there a new album coming too??... Hit me up with your thoughts!!

But yea, I'm done for now so as always until next time-- keep your eyes wide open and your ears to the streets-- Ya Heard!!!

Bury Me In Pieces Cause They Fear My Recarnation
Bitches Screaming Peace When My Squad Face 'Em