I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Jay-Z som baseballkort

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-10-03 19:24

Jay-Z som baseballkort

Haha skönaste grejjen på länge..

Topps announces it has struck a deal with CEO/President of Island/Def Jam and rap music icon Sean “Jay-Z” Carter to appear in its basketball trading card products.

The deal grants Topps exclusive rights within the trading card category for all trading cards including insert cards, autographed cards, memorabilia cards and Jay-Z’s image use on packaging and advertising.

Jay-Z, multi-platinum selling artist, founder of Roc-A-Fella Records and part-owner of the New Jersey Nets, will make his trading card debut in 2005-2006 Topps Basketball (releases late August) where he will be included as a Rookie Card, a Relic Card and an Autographed Card. Jay-Z will also appear with Allen Iverson on the release’s box.

Jay-Z headlines a list of celebrities, including Carmen Electra, Shannon Elizabeth and Christie Brinkley, who have a rookie card in 2005-06 Topps Basketball.

Källa: http://www.savehiphop.org/blogg/?p=114

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.