I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Game Done Going At G-uni

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-10-02 11:46

The Game Done Going At G-uni

Since Game released his UknowWhatItIs Volume 4, everybody has been asking: Just how did Game come to collaborate with actor Katt Williams? Katt, as you know, is the pimp Money Mike from "Friday After Next."

"Money Mike called me," Game said. "He said he heard the Young Gunz was and said he had this track against the Young Gunz. I'm thinking, 'Money Mike? This track is gonna be wack as a mutha----a.' I like Money Mike, but I didn't know what he would do lyrically. He brought the track in the studio, and we was dying all night. So I told him I'd put 16 on it and we'd slap it on the mixtape. When you get dissed by a comedian and it's a legitimate dis and people thinks it's funny, it's pretty much a wrap.

The MC formerly nicknamed "The Hurricane" (see "Game Working To Make Hurricanes — His Shoe Line — A Force For Good") also says he's done going at the G-Unit (see "50 Mocks Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Game, Nas In 'Piggy Bank' Video").

"Yeah, it's pretty much true," he said about leaving his beef with the G-Unit in the rear-view. "At this point, what are they going to do? The '300 Bars' pretty much solidified my victory. They came back with '300 Shots,' but it was irrelevant and nobody was talking about it. I don't even think it was legitimately aimed at myself. You can't come back from '300 Bars.'

"I wish them guys well, whatever they do from now on, trying to climb out that hole," he added. "It's a hole I dug real deep. 50 just gotta sit in that hole and think about his next move, it has to be strategic because it's pretty much over for them cats."

Another Game record on the street people have been talking about is a song called "Here We Go Again" with Dr. Dre. Game says the record was leaked and is not meant for his upcoming album.

"That was something that was bootlegged," he explained. "It was a beat that Dre produced a long time ago. I wrote the verse and Dre spit it. I don't know how it got out. But when I found out that it was out, I put a hook on it and some extra verses and made it do what it do. It's hot in the streets. But that's what it's all about — that's the mixtape game. That's why I am as potent as I am as an MC."

I'm Rich Bitch