I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Fort Minor (Mike Shinoda projekt exec prod: Jay-Z)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-08-31 18:02

Fort Minor (Mike Shinoda projekt exec prod: Jay-Z)

Fort Minor is the solo project from Linkin Park member, Mike Shinoda. Guests will include Common, Black Thought, John Legend, Styles of Beyond and others. The album will be self produced. The executive producer will be Jay-Z. "Remember the Name" featuring Styles Of Beyond will be the first single.

Titled "The Rising Tied," the album is set for a late summer 2005 release on Machine Shop Recordings/Warner Bros. Records. Although produced entirely by Shinoda, Fort Minor's debut is the product of extensive collaboration.

"Part of that identity is an organic sound -- less keyboard, more instruments." To that end, Shinoda wrote and played virtually every note on the album, giving it a thick, rhythmic sound that's been driving the music from day one.

Styles Of Beyond are set to appear on one of Fort Minor's songs 'Right Now'. As for Fort Minor's first single (rumored to be "Remember The Name") a release date is nearing.

det mesta är citerat härifrån men även från ett annat forum.
http://fortminor.com

Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech