I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Yukmouth vs. The Game beef squashed!!!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-06-14 10:33

Yukmouth vs. The Game beef squashed!!!

"...AllHipHop.com: Okay, so where does it all stop?

Yukmouth: Right now, it ain’t no stopping. Man, them n***as done pressed the wrong button. First, it was on some lyrical s**t. Now they done took it to the next level s**t, so it’s all out war. He won that battle, but the war is on. I mean just to get it out there; I did squash my beef with Game. Game and me got on the phone and literally squashed our s**t, feel me? So I know when the n***a see Game in the street, he’s not gonna approach him with that s**t. Game is s**tting on 50 right now, so I know when he see Game at the studio or wherever, right now he’s not gonna try that s**t. That’s how I know it was just a publicity stunt, he was just on some, “Oh you got beef with 50?” s**t. "

..."AllHipHop.com: What was it that made you and Game want to end your beef?

Yuk- He started a group with my homeboy Eastwood, they the MOB . I f**k with Eastwood real tough so when he linked up with Game, he instantly put dude on speakerphone and Game was like, “Man lets get this money, let’s end this s**t and get some money.”
"

Hela intervjun läser ni här:
www.allhiphop.com