I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Spider Loc bankade skitet ur Yukmouth! Läs!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-06-02 14:43

Spider Loc bankade skitet ur Yukmouth! Läs!

Hittade detta i aftermathmusic.com-forumet..ballt som fan =D

"Spider Loc News From InDaStreets.net - June 1, 2005 By : Nima
The homies over at indastreets.net just updated their site with some Spider Loc news. Apparently the G-Unit rapper recently got into an altercation wit the Bay Area's Yukmouth. Check out the news release below for more details:

"inDAstreets.net "Word From DA Streets" - 6/01/2005 "This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks. OUTRO --- copyright 2005 inDAstreets.net
"

Och bilden som bevisar att Spi har Yuks kedja...hehe
www.indastreets.net

Bra att någon äntligen gav Yukmouth vad han förtjänade, dvs på huvet. Även sjysst av Spi att ställa upp för Game/G-Unit. Vad tycks??