I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

QN5 muthafuckas!! Nyheter, updateringar!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-03-10 12:02

QN5 muthafuckas!! Nyheter, updateringar!

QN5 Music has historically been on the bleeding edge since its inception. Today marks a new chapter in history as QN5 becomes the FIRST Hip-Hop Label to utilize RSS technology to bring you the WQN5 RADIO PODCASTS!

The beauty of Podcasting is that, once you subscribe to our WQN5 feed via an RSS Client, your PC will automatically download the newest shows and transfer them to your portable MP3 player (ie. an iPOD) and listen to them on the go. All you need to do is "ADD" the link to your RSS Client, and your PC will do the rest, while you're not paying attention.

For those of you without portable MP3 players and want to download the audio manually: WQN5 Show #1

PackFM
The new 12" single drops April 5, 2005 via Caroline Distribution, and is now available for preorder in the QN5 Store.
www.packfm.com

Cunninlynguists
As a prelude to CunninLynguists' new LP A Piece Of Strange, CL is looking to release Sloppy Seconds Volume 2 in late April. The follow up to the limited-edition first volume will be mixed by DJ JS-1 of Rocksteady Crew.

Sloppy Seconds 2 will feature all new tracks, remixes and all original production by Kno and Deacon The Villain. Features include Cashmere The PRO, Chapter 13, Celph Titled, Kynfolk, Mr. SOS, Ness Lee, QN5 Allstars, Oktober and others.

The CD will also feature exclusive preview tracks from the forthcoming A Piece of Strange LP and 'Knomercy - The Difference Vol. 2'.
www.cunninlynguists.com

www.qn5.com

Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech