I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Definitive Jux - Hänger med, men missar endel.

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-03-08 12:48

Definitive Jux - Hänger med, men missar endel.

För er som är jävligt sugna på lite Def Jux info, så följer här ett uttalande av Aesop Rock från i februari. Lite allmänt om hans platta och kommande video, även lite annat smått och gott.

Själv är jag otroligt sugen på fast cars-videon. Förväntningarna är höga!

---------------
sup everyone

for those that dont know this tuesday is the day. Feb.22nd for the release of my new 7 song ep "fast cars. danger, fire and knives" and book "the living human curiousity sideshow." cop it!!!!!!!!!

in-store performance and signing at virgin megastore in union square on tuesday at 6pm. c-rayz walz and rob sonic will definately be in the house, probably other guests as well. dj pawl (hangar 18) holding down the tables. come out and check it if you can.

official release party/show on the feb 23rd at bowery ballroom. i think the whole thing starts at around 8pm. dj set by blockhead (hopefully he learns how to dj by then), confirmed performancs by myself, lif, dj big wiz, cage, c-rayz walz. other guests will be in the house as well, if we're lucky hangar 18 may bless us with a welcome home set, as they return from tour the day before. come through and celebrate the release with us. jyeah.

the build your own bazooka tooth contest has yeilded tons of results. we got a lot of submissions in, more than i ever thought, so if you entered be patient. i gotta go through all of these now and i have been totally swamped as of late. i'm tryin to do it soon, by the end of the week, so hopefully we can have a winner announced soon. any delays in announcing a winner are totally my fault as i have a couple stacks of cd's in front of me that i have not had a second to touch yet. thanks to all that sent shit in!

we have a video for the first single "fast cars" completely shot and 80% edited. should be done within the next few days. its really bugged out shit. i wanna see it finished before i say too much. but let's just say i havent really seen anything too much like it. if we are lucky we may be able to screen it for the first time at the bowery show, but no promises. i'll keep you posted as to whether or not this makes it to the tube, hopefully it will.

hittin the road in march and april, check for dates soon on the jux site.

obvioulsy many people have downloaded the record by now, so while i demand all of you to pay me now i'd like to hear any comments you have. feedback thus far has been pretty positive and the press on the projects should be hittin magazine racks near you soon. lemme know what you like and dislike! and pay me! yay!

c-rayz album is done and dope. cage album is ill as fuck and just needs mixing. perceptionists in a store near you soon. everyone is busy. anyway if i think of anything else i'll post it. holler back. jyeah!

best,
a.r.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.