I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2005-03-06 22:01

Diplomats nya?

Kollade på ontoptv.com idag och såg en video av diplomats som jag gillade. Självklart visar aldrig ontoptv.com vad låtarna heter så jag kommer hit oc frågar. Själva videon utspelar sig i en vad verkar vara en toalett och dom posar med slagträn och kedjor. Någon som vet?

Första steget till misslyckande är att försöka.

2005-03-06 22:09
crunk music
?- Hur många bor det i Tyskland?
- Gôr-many.

2005-03-06 22:30
härligt...hade en till låt som jag precis såg. Videon verkar vara från south nånstans och låten känns väldigt three 6 mafia influerad. Känner inte igen en enda rappare men det är en vit kille med som verkar kalla sig bow wow. bakgrunds ljudet verkar ha nåt stråkinstrument med.
Första steget till misslyckande är att försöka.

2005-03-06 22:37
det lät inte som lil wyte...den här killen hade mörkare röst men jag ska kolla in det ändå. Tackar!
Första steget till misslyckande är att försöka.

2005-03-07 11:55
ds95 P18

Jag såg den på denna sida www.ontoptv.com

Problemet är att du får nog kolla någon timme eller så tills låten kommer =)
Första steget till misslyckande är att försöka.

2005-03-07 12:34
Kan de va Frayser Boy
My Louis slippers, polo top
linen shorts so my balls dont get hot

2005-03-07 17:12
såg den precis me. lil wyte va det inte.
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2005-03-07 17:47
Jim Jones,Cam'ron,Juelz Santana-Get Crunk Musik


YEAH! AY! Dip-Set bitch! Come on...
Black-out, lets do it...
Dip, dip-set!
Dip, dip, dip, dip-s
Dip, dip, dip, dip-s
Dip, dip, dip, dip


Now this here is that bomb diggy (diggy)
Diggy dang, the dons with me
Killa, he'll a nigga you thinkin' bout harming me
Capo's corrupted (yop), he's wrong vato to fuck wit (yop)
Labeled and known as a young Pac to the public
And me, Human Crack in the flesh (flesh)
I'm the last of the best (best)
One word to describe me (what!), spectacular, YES!
So stay calm shorty, when you see that palmed .40 (.40?)
I'll pop it slow, you'll rock and roll, like Bon Jovi
So don't fool with the click (AY!)
Don't fool with the Dips (AY!)
You will die, you will lie in a pool full of shit (AY!)
When that gun with the clip in (what)
Start dumpin' and rippin' (yop)
At ya'll head, ya'll some dead summamabitches (AY!)
You give a chick hard dick and bubblegum (AY!)
I give a chick a hard brick and bubble-yum (AY!)
Like here, take that, shake that, break that (ay!)
In half and please bring my cake back

(repeat 2x)
1. You kow what the movements like
1. You know how movin', right
1. Move, cause we in the mood to fight
2. This is that get crunk move bitch
2. Get drunk stupid
2. High like space, .45 on waist


This is that bang, bang, bang
To my hooligan, gang
While you movin' them thangs
And ya toolies go bang (silence)
Call me Richochet Rabbit
Cause I click and spray matics
And my niggas straight savage (Gonnies!)
Penelope pump let off six whole rounds (boom!)
'Fore (boom!) one (boom!) shell (boom!) hit (boom!) the (boom!) ground
In the hood he known as a Capo
To the goons and the heights its all tato (TATO!)
Ok I know me some vato
Live the life movin' on patos (demelo)
Ok muchacho, they told me that you got it paco (meda)
I know one movin' someone usually know gone pop you (te matan)
This that 9 double 1, with a 9 double m
If its crime lets have fun, lets have fun, lets have fun
This that o trizzy 1, triple o, whoa, whoa
If you scared get ya gun (get ya gun, get ya gun)
This that uptop crunk
When the truck stop, dump
This where the bucks stop chump (dump, dump, dump)


1. You know what the movemets like
1. You know how me movin', right
1. Move, cause we in the mood to fight
2. This is that get crunk move bitch
2. Get drunk stupid (Killa)
2. High like (Dip-Set) space, .45 on waist


That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do (what's this?)
This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who
Gats in the truck
Platt, platt, pass to a duck
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the fuck (You owe me
money muthafucka!?)
Ya'll reppin' that 5 still
I'm reppin' that 5 mill
Neverland, Thriller, Killa Cam, Jackson 5 bill (so what!)
Lets style a bit, Italian shit, 5 thou on fish
Show you how to get that powder shit
Filed the fifth, get out of it
I'm proud of it, its yo' turn, Jim so burned
Live bitch, why kiss, on my wrist a glowworm ($50,000)
And I keep heat, cause in these streets (what you hear?)
Just hear woop, woop, whant, whant, beep, beep (that's the cops)
And you rumble, never, me, hit a humble diva (a few of 'em)
And I stay with the white, I got Jungle Fever (nose candy)
So tell Lucccaay (what)
That her boobi's, loco, cookie monster, who he (who am I?)
I'm the 1 the rep the set
Left to left, death to death
You be yellow-taped, outlined, etch-a-sketched...
Killa

(repeat 2x)
1. You know what the movements like
1. You know how we movin', right
1. Move, cause we in the mood to fight
2. This is that get crunk move bitch
2. Get drunk stupid
2. High like space, .45 on waist
http://www.homage.nu/

2005-03-09 12:36
Narcotic

Japp det var den...
Första steget till misslyckande är att försöka.

2005-03-09 14:32
ds95 P18

Har dom en officel hemsida?
Första steget till misslyckande är att försöka.

2005-03-09 17:26
www.chamillionaire.com

come lizzzard lizzzzard
My Louis slippers, polo top
linen shorts so my balls dont get hot