I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Official Statement From The Blackwallstreet

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-03-02 20:27

Official Statement From The Blackwallstreet

As everyone knows rumors of all sorts having been spreading like wild fire since 50 cent’s tirade on New York radio and people have been starting rumors of all sorts. The Blackwallstreet would like to put an end to all rumors with this statement. Bigfase100 who is the brother of Game and COO of The Blackwallstreet never posted on the bws forum “, a member of their entourage was allegedly shot by someone affiliate by 50 Cent and they are now holding 50 Cent responsible.”

That was never posted by Bigfase100, that comment or any comment on the situation with 50 cent at all. The Blackwallstreet site was hacked and someone posing as Bigfase100 posted comments on the incident and other comments. The problem has now been rectified by the site administrator G-ride. So what yahoo news and other news organizations have been reporting about Bigfase100 is 100 percent completely False. So nor Bigfase100 or any other member of the blackwallstreet has commented on this incident or posted on the forum saying anything about the incident or 50 cent.