I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Ghostface och MF Doom

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-02-16 22:19

Ghostface och MF Doom

Nature Sounds Records has quite a big year planned for 2005, which already has started with distribution for recent mixtape endeavors from both Copywrite ("Cruise Control Vol. One") and the official reissue of Self Scientific's "Gods and Gangsters". Their next release will be MF Doom's "Live From Planet X" due in March, a 50 minute performance from the metal faced villain, including tracks from Operation Doomsday, Madvillainy, MM Food, and more. In other Doom news, insiders have whispered that the MF Doom Vs. Ghostface Killah project is slowly becoming a reality. The two have been in the studio together recording songs for the project, as well as Doom producing tracks for Ghostface's next Def Jam LP, and possibly Raekwon's next album (tentatively titled Cuban Links 2).

Nature Sounds also has it's hands full with a host of upcoming Wu-Tang related releases, first up will be Black Market Militia - a supergroup project consisting of Tragedy Khadafi, Killah Priest, Timbo King, and Hell Razah. Meanwhile, Masta Killah is working on "The East Is In The House", a follow-up to "No Said Date", while Mathematics is working on a follow-up to "Love, Hell or Right", tentatively titled "Cold World". The new production focused LP will feature the entire Wu-Tang Clan, including Ol' Dirty Bastard.

PROPS: HIPHOPSITE.COM

Vad tror ni. Låter riktigt bra.