I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Hahaha läs detta! Jay-Z Vs Game-"sketch"

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-02-13 15:46

Hahaha läs detta! Jay-Z Vs Game-"sketch"

Change of Heart

Jay's Secretary: Sir, your 1:15 is here to see you.

Jay: Aight Bleek, send 'em in.

Game: Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Game! *chuckles*

Jay: ....

Game: Remember that shit?

Jay: .... come on in. *Jay invites Game into his office*

*Game steps in and his entourage tries to follow*

Jay: I'm gonna have to ask y'all to wait downstairs. No disrespect.

Game: Oh, no doubt, like Gwen Stefani.

Jay: .....

*Jay lets Game into his office and shuts the door*

Jay: Have a seat...

Game: *while walking towards Jay's desk, notices a 5 foot tall, 30 gallon container of water sitting in the middle of Jay's office* What's that there for?

Jay: That's not important right now... so, you have urgent business to discuss with me?

Game: Yeah man, I wanted to get at you dawg, like DMX.... you know...

Jay: Uh huh

Game: I just wanna clear up this so-called beefin shit... like Ice Cube and Common.

Jay: I'm listenin.

Game: Please don't let me be misunderstood, like Nina Simone.

Jay: Why are you makin that face?

Game: What face?

Jay: That face you always make.

Game: Whatchu mean homie, that's just how I loo- *catches on and starts laughing* oh, I get it. You got jokes like Martin Lawrence. Tha's funny man. *points at Jay*

Jay: *points back*

Game: Aight, so about this lil beef or whatever. I was in the club, like 50 Cent, then I heard through the grapevine like Marvin Gaye, that you wanted some problems like Lil Scrappy.

Jay: Okay, well first off--

Game: NWA.

Jay: Huh?

Game: Express yourself.

Jay: .......okay, well first off I don't appreciate some of the comments you been throwin at my lil homie, Bleek.

Game: You got this nigga answerin yo' phone. He's Mr. Telephone Man, like New Edition.

Jay: But my homie is like my brother, and that's family. So it's like you disrespectin my family. You dig what I'm sayin?

Game: YEAH! like Usher and Lil Jon, baby.

Jay: *puts his hand on his forehead*

Game: But I'm sayin though... all those comments I made was like a year ago. Why did you wait until I had a number 1 album to respond?

Jay: ....I was busy.

Game: I got people in my ear saying so and so is jealous, and Jigga miss being number 1... like KRS.

Jay: Look here homie, any nigga can get a hit record. This here is about respect.

Game: Like Gladys Knight.

Jay: Aretha Franklin.

Game: Word, I like her too.

Jay: Nigga...

Game: I got nothin but respect for you man. You're a legend.. like Dr. Dre, NWA, Rakim, Kane, NWA, Ice T, Scarface, NWA...

Jay: Thank you man, I appreciate that. But I think you need to understand your place and--

Game: My PLACE? Nigga you don't own me. I'm like Prince shavin "slave" on his cheek.

Jay: Nigga calm down.

Game: Nigga, I been crippin all my fuckin life. I swear to God I--

Jay: Crip? I thought you was blood.

Game: .................................I am.

Jay: Nigga how you been crippin all your life and you a blood?

Game: I'm BOTH, nigga.

Jay: Nigga you can't be a crip and a blood.

Game: I'm from Compton nigga, you can't tell me what the fuck I can and can't be. I been a crud my whole life.

Jay: Crud?

Game: A crippin blood, nigga.