I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Daz Dissin Lil Eazy

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-02-01 23:59

Daz Dissin Lil Eazy

AllHipHop.com: We’re quickly approaching ten years since Eazy-E passed away. Before he was diagnosed, it was you who rhymed about him having AIDs. Were you ever able to be cool with Eazy, and if not, what can be said now?

Daz: (silence) It was at that time of the beefin’ and all that. Eazy was at one show in L.A. when I was on Death Row and he was Ruthless, and he said, ‘What’s up Daz?’ I was young then. I , Lil’ Eazy. Now he saying he didn’t have nothing to do with us. I’m the one who brought him out first, and put him in the magazine! Really, I’m just saying f**k Lil’ Eazy, I don’t like his ass for that comment anyway! He doing his thing, I’m doing mine. I tried to help him out, and now he saying he wasn’t affiliated. He was riding around in our vans with my . Now he signed with Pete Farmer (Virgin Executive) and wackass Guerilla Black.

AllHipHop.com: You’re not a fan of Guerilla Black?

Daz: Hell nah! I did a song with him. They put the song on a mixtape. I’m lookin’ for my money because they shouldn’t have put that song on the mixtape if they didn’t pay for it. Hey man, f**k Guerilla Black, Pete Farmer, and Lil’ Eazy. It’s Crip, point blank. They want to handle it, handle it. Lil’ Eazy snitched on one of my homeboys from Insane , and now he doin’ life. So put it out there, he a snitch!

.mp3)Ljudfil där Daz dissar både Lil Eaz ..

Lil E's svar:
Lil Eazy E Responds To Daz Accusations
By Paine
Date: 1/26/2005 2:45 pm

In the wake of Daz Dillinger’s remarks to AllHipHop.com, Lil’ Eazy-E, son of Eric "Eazy-E" Wright, has come forward to clear his name regarding Daz’s accusations that the N.W.A. founder’s son was a neighborhood snitch.

“First and foremost, I’d like to clear that up," Lil' Eazy-E told AllHipHop.com. "On my mama, I never been a snitch ever in my life. From where I’m from, when you speak – you sleep in the streets. This b***h ass n***a’s speaking on some s**t in the streets, which he don’t know nothin’ about, which I’m a leave in the streets. As far as Daz go, he’s an old, washed up ass, b***h ass man. Anybody that got any problems with me, holla at me. It’s Compton.”

Lil' Eazy said that Daz' comments stemmed from the fact that he didn't sign with Daz' DPG Records.

“The n***a tried to put a cloud over a real n***a. Just ‘cause he’s not a real n***a. He’s mad because didn’t sign with no punk-ass DPG Records. It’s a washed up label!”

Extra Info: Lil’ Eazy E’s untitled album is coming this spring.

It features appearances from Nate Dogg, Bone-Thugs & Harmony, with production by Mel-Man and Bud’ha.

shupp shupp! pilliwillie!