I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lil jon VS Usher?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-01-07 17:50

Lil jon VS Usher?

Posted: 12/30/04
Crunk rap artist Lil' Jon teamed with Usher on one of the biggest hits of 2004, "Yeah," but these days the undisputed "King of Crunk" can't stand the superstar singer. "Lil' Jon seriously hates Usher," says our insider.

"He feels like he was responsible for the success of 'Yeah,' which he was. He produced the song and sang on it. He likes to mock Usher by saying his name in a little high voice and calls him 'Baby Usher.' " Still, Usher makes a cameo on Lil' Jon's new album, "Crunk Juice" (which happens to be the name of Jon's new energy drink), along with Ice Cube, Nas, Ludacris and hard-core rasta-punk legends Bad Brains.

Men neee, inget hat här inte

Posted: 1/04/04
In response to rumors of alleged hostility toward R&B sensation Usher, Lil Jon has fervidly denied that he harbors ill feelings for his fellow Atlantian.

"Usher and I are good friends. It's just haters trying to stir some negative bullsh*t up because we've had such a big year," Lil Jon said. "We've made history together no. 1 records, non-stop radio play and a bunch of awards."

The rumor first appeared last month in the gossip section of the New York Post. Sources reportedly told the paper, "Lil' Jon seriously hates Usher. He feels like he was responsible for the success of "Yeah!" He produced the song and sang on it. He likes to mock Usher by saying his name in a little high voice and calls him 'Baby Usher.'"

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.