I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Mer Eminem nyheter för folket

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-10-25 16:43

Mer Eminem nyheter för folket

Eminem Tracklisting Leaked Online
Posted: 10/23/04
The tracklisting for Eminem's forthcoming album has been leaked online, despite desperate attempts to keep details under lock and key.

The names of all the tracks on Encore, which is released next month, were being kept top secret to avoid any illegal internet file-sharing.

But, although the release is surrounded by stringent security, the 20 song titles have now been published.

Eminem Voting for 1st Time
Eminem says he will vote this year for the 1st time in his life. The rapper told Rolling Stone magazine he wants President Bush out of office, but he hasn't quite settled on Democrat John Kerry.

Eminem says American troops are dying in for no reason in Iraq. He says he worries his 18-year-old brother could be drafted if Bush remains President, even though Bush has said he would not re-institute the draft.

Eminem Pays Bill of Funeral
EMINEM is to pay for the funeral of his uncle who committed suicide.

Todd Nelson shot himself in the head last week.

The 42-year-old helped raise Eminem, whose real father walked out when the rapper was a baby.

It is unclear if the controversial 32-year-old star will attend the funeral because of the attention it will bring.

Todd's mother, and the singer's gran, Betty Kresin, plans to take her son's body back to his home state of Missouri.

Ozzy wants Eminem at Ozzfest
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne has a secret wishlist of acts for next year's Ozzfest tour, including Eminem.

The heavy metal icon fears Eminem would be savaged by his fans but he'd still like to tour with the rapper.

He said: "I think Eminem would be OK. I'd like to see him on the Ozzfest. Whether my audience would like to see him… my audience is like hardcore, you know."

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.