I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Eminem nyheter för er fans

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-10-22 14:10

Eminem nyheter för er fans

Första
Eminem's Christmas gift to his fans!
Posted: 10/20/04
Eminem is hoping to make illegal file-sharers feel so empty. In an effort to stop Internet piracy of the rapper's new album, Interscope Records is launching the Very Shady Xmas Contest, in which fans who buy Eminem's new release, Encore, will have the chance to make this year's Shady Xmas List and be eligible to receive one of 400 presents in Shady wrapping paper, including platinum plaques, Sirius satellite radio equipment and subscriptions, exclusive Encore shoes, video memorabilia, Shady Ltd. merchandise and gift certificates, and the chance to work on Eminem's next music video.

Andra
Eminem devastated after suicide of uncle
Posted: 10/20/04
EMINEM was devastated last night after the uncle who he regarded as his dad committed suicide.

Todd Nelson shot himself in the head as he sat in his car. He had become depressed over a sheriff's rottweiler which was allegedly terrorising his family.

The 42-year-old helped raise Eminem, whose real father walked out when the rapper was a baby.

It is the second close relative the 32-year-old controversial star - real name Marshall Mathers III - has lost to suicide.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.