I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Somebody should of copywritten their rapstyle!!!!!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-10-02 03:38

Somebody should of copywritten their rapstyle!!!!!

What in the freaking booty whole of LA, the opposite of NY, the opposite of style's in flavor, and the hate between them has just gotten Biggies Bootleg birth? I mean this artist raps exactly like Biggie and actually even breathe like him. Not to mention, he is chubby like him to. I just think this is wrong of him coming in to the game the way he is. I was like, what!!! when I heard this song because I thought that was biggie until he said something about eminem and some other shit relating to the world to day. 2pac dies and he said something foreshadowing and now him, na na na but at the end of the song on the radio they said "give it up to our new brotha Guerilla Black". I was eased but chocked and pissed at the same time. Now whats its kind of weird is that Diddy is going to direct Blacks next video. I kind understand that Diddy might feel like Biggie is in his voice on the tracks (I dont know if thats the case but still, think about it). Diddy should kind of be alittle pissed for an artist bringing Biggies style and all shit like that. its not the end of the world to me but, daamn!!
Anyhow, check his shit out and if you know have something to say.
Let loose of your inner feelings here.

http://>>website<</

DREAM BIG!!