I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Alchemist, RZA och Dre producerar på nya Raekwon..

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-09-10 15:35

Alchemist, RZA och Dre producerar på nya Raekwon..

Från westcoastaftershock.com:

Raekwon's management informed us that Rae is back in the studio working on a sequel to "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx".

Although details are still sketchy, rumors say Mobb Deep, Nas, Fat Joe & Busta Rhymes have all been approached for guest appearances.

Production-wise, the album is tentatively scheduled to feature The RZA, Alchemist and maybe even Dr.Dre...

Negotiations with the Dr. are currently being held.

In other news, Inspectah Deck's management confirmed to us that Deck has received all the beats from DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill and that recording of the joint venture album ("Muggs Meets Deck" or "The Rebel Assassin") will start in two weeks in Los Angeles.

Deck is also anxious to start the recording of his own third solo album "Return Of The Rebel" soon after completing the Muggs/Deck LP.

For this album, producers 4th Disciple, Alchemist, Muggs and Bronze Nazareth have all been solicited. The RZA is also scheduled to make an addition.

The album will most likely feature Masta Killa, GZA/Genius and Raekwon. Nas is also a favorite on the guest appearance list.

Naaahahaha, va säger man?! Ett Inspectah Deck/Muggs album skulle inte va illa..

Connected.