I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-04-04 21:48

Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary

sorry för ctrl C - ctrl V, orka skriva om allt

jag lär ju köpa detta iaf.

Artist- Various
Title- Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary....... The Hits
Label: Bad Boy records
Year: 2004

1. Victory 2004 (P. Diddy feat. Biggie, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Llody Banks)- Good way to start off the album. A banger. I like the production here because it's more aggresive. 50's verse is kind of stupid and is unecessary. Biggie's 2 verses are ill though. Hell even puffy's verse is good. Lloyd Banks of G- Unit ends off the song with a tight verse.

2. Flava In Ya Ear REMIX (Craig Mack feat. Biggie, LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes, Rampage)- Tight song. The first verse by Biggie is classic. I've never really realized whats so good about Craig Mack but he throws in a decent verse here. Everyone else comes tight too.

3. Hypnotize (Biggie)- Classic. From Biggie's album " Life after death ". Biggie just spits some good club rhymes over a really tight beat. One of Biggie's finest songs.

4. Whoa ( Black Rob)- This song is okay. I like the beat though. It hits you real hard. But after every line Black Rob says " Whoa! " and it can get pretty annoying after a while. Still not too bad.

5. All About The Benjamins ( P. Diddy feat. Biggie, The Lox, Lil Kim)- From Diddy's debut " No Way Out ". Pretty dope song. P. Diddy spits some pretty garbage bling bling stuff to start it out. After that The Lox, Biggie and Lil Kim clean up diddy's mess. Lil Kims verse is damn good.

6. Big Poppa ( Biggie)- Class in ever sense of the word. Gotta be my all time favorite song by Biggie. He spits about the club scene and mackin' on hoes. The production is top- notch. Real G Funk.

7. I Need A Girl Part 2 (P. Diddy feat. Loon, Ginuwine, Mario Winans)- Im a little ashamed to admit it but i kind of like this song. It's a love song but i still ike it. Diddy talk about what he needs in his girl. Mario Winans and Ginuwine are quite good on the chorus. Loons throws in a good verse too.

8. Mo Money Mo Problems (P. Diddy feat. Mase, Biggie)- Tight song. It samles Diana Ross's " I'm Comin Up ". Biggie's verse is pretty tight and Mase and Diddy are good as well.

9. Can't You See ( Total feat. Biggie)- I don't listen to this song that much. Only Biggie's verse which is really tight. Production is nice too.

10. Only You REMIX (112 feat. Biggie)- Another classic joint. Biggie opens up the song with a memorable verse. after that 112 take over and they are outstanding!! Very good song.

11. Feels So Good (Mase)- This is more of a bling bling song but still it's pretty tight. Mase just spitting some cocky lyrics. The chrous is really catchy.

12. I Wish (Carl Thomas)- This is a nice song. Carl Thomas has a really good, soulfull voice. He sings about a girl he loved, but she broke his hear and he wished he never met her.

13. I'll Be Missing You (P. Diddy feat. Faith Evans, 112)- This one brings back some memories. P. Diddy talks about how much he misses biggie and how much he meant to him. Faith Evans and 112 come really good on the song too. Good way to end the album. R.I.P Biggie.

14. P. Diddy Outro- He thanks the fans for the support and he shouts out Biggie.

Unreleased Mase Track- Damn this is dope!! He voice sounds so much more different. I never really though Mase was any good lyrically. I was wrong. He's spits hard on this track.

DVD features:

Videos:

1. Big Poppa
2. Flava In Ya ear
3. Can't You see
4. Only You remix
5. Hypnotize
6. I'll Be Missing You
7. Mo' Money Mo' Problems
8. Feels So good
9. It's All About The Benjamins
10. Whoa