[Audio] phatkidz feat. pluralis & melina - one man band THERE WE GO!If you dig what we do, show some love on our fanpage!http://www.facebook.com/thephatkidzLyrics written by; Tyler, Colin & PluralisBeat produced by; instrumentalMixed & Mastered by; SansProfit.Cover designed by; PluralisLyrics:T;been around too long - dealin with stress and allalotta second thoughts - im bein flexibleim gettin sessions on - still cuttin flexers offlove is a featherlong marathon for the rest of usim livin life inside this spinnin hexagoncant get it right i need something else to rest uponnappyheaded like fuck - just let me crawlback to the pediestal that i must confess im steppin offi gotta let it off my chest forever manthese chemicals sure as hell aint to blame for stressin mefor real - you still havent seen the best of menevertheless you need to see the poetry's necessitydont blame me for the bullshit that happened yesterdayits over man im one step away from questioningmy whole structure as its sickening - mental caselivin in a damn parade - feelin this - let it rain--T/M;livin life as a one man band--- some of this shit's gon fallas i walk through the sand, with my heart in my handand its lost, so im damned. livin life as a one man band--- some of this shit's gon fallas i walk through the sand, with my heart in my handgotta stop, but i cant.--P;They know I never quit, but I got smarterNever will I be on top of it, so I grew tallerIm Looking over pinetrees and bullshit while eyes bleed and push it /to the limit/ Cause there's nothing more to feel, I need to kill itAnd the tick tock, will not, seize when this heart stopsNo love, equals, no time and no balldropsAll was / never lost, last til' this hour passand all grains rush to the bottom of my hourglassI could never laugh it off, Cause I was too serious, Makin a big deal out of everything, and here it isLike ten years doing nothing to further my lifeNothing but verses and hype, dying along with my prideFuck it, i'm over it, I say it like I mean itYeah fuck it, I'm hyppocritical enough to see itLeavin it unsaid, and sing the same old songTil' the oneman band's qued on, I'm gone.--T/M;livin life as a one man band--- some of this shit's gon fallas i walk through the sand, with my heart in my handand its lost, so im damned. livin life as a one man band--- some of this shit's gon fallas i walk through the sand, with my heart in my handgotta stop, but i cant.--C;yea - so i'm falling againi sit alone, lost in my thoughts, talk to my penfrom the - moment I roll off of my bed'til the moment i lay back down i walk but i'm deadi'm not who i am - and people around me seem to know me better than i dobut most of the shit that they thinkin is not true'cause i've learned my walls are my friendsand i've learned i'd rather leave my feelings at home than my heart in a handi've pushed away pieces of what i partially amand i've replaced pieces with what i'm not and i am- trying to hide that I loved that scagi've played the same note since then in my one man bandhuh - i'm just that hard to cope withi caugh my disguist up for that after smokingrecall what we discussed - right after get closureforgotten a piece of my past in a momentP;outro.
Fett!
addeH skrev: fan va nicefett kul å höra dig igen Pluralis, vart kan man hitta dina tidigare grejjer? dustbunnies osv hehehehepeace