[Audio] Crome - Re-Energized haft skrivkramp i flera månader, äntligen släppte skiten...Länk: http://www.zshare.net/audio/7706739623b19a80/Texten:I`m re-enegizedRepeat every rhymeTwo months not a rhyme writtenI met a brideLet her ride on my cockdieselI get inside- Hella wildShorty so sick, I was paralysedBest I ever hadMy fans they outta let it slideBut even tho` I was gonethe buzz never diedPart II comin soonSpread quick like the fluMySpace- 4 hudered thousans viewsYou want to drop a commentI will glady approvePlease don`t send a big ass photo of your crewWith photoshoped backgroundsThat´s a lot of jewelsWith nice expensive carsbut who the fuck are youIf you break that ruleI´m a headache on the looseLike a newly wed groomon his fuckin honeymoonSeein two random dudesThe guy who cleaned the poolAnd the guy who brought the foodWith wife in his roomI`m past nastyNoone lasts or passesI barracade myself in the studio when I have beatsDepression steps in when I`m usually just slackin`Sindri- He gave me a call and I was happyCrome I got sumthin, Crome- Stop frontinWho else can do a tape- Big names, no budgetI dumb out, Spaz the fuck out before the summerDevil Wears NewEra part 2 mahfuckahI`m the number two guy with the number one rhymeLook into number one´s eyes like; that spot is mine It`s pointless to be objectinYour boys can even questionEverybody in the country point in the same directionIt´s moah, The one who is certanly subliminalThe one who killed Swedens own version of MystikalToo ill for my own good, verse criticalI rhyme, Accidently kill 30 individualsSlpath!- Fuck with ya bwoi yo I`m tellin youNone of these rap cats got what I`m sellin you...
Please don`t send a big ass photo of your crew