[Audio]Crome - R.I.P. Yayo.se "Crome-RIP Yayo.se"here we go now rep your nameand where you came frommy flow- thirty bandanna clipyour flow is paint guni`m bananas i`m so crazy when gangsterstalk about hammersi think they actualy mean hammers, not bangersim on my (ey, ey) ohim unstopable, helloyou didnt know, youre about to knowsomebody send him the M.O.catch me bloggin on YAYOshout outs to Thomas the Kingback in the dayshim and Mitch saw me doin my thingand so they scouped me upand still to this daymy version of the Hoodspot remix is still illest to this dateWait- I mean next to Bobby Bolivian- we effortlessShout outs to Eldhee Eldhee Eldhee, shit was also definateDestined with- special gift, I come out so excellentObama won so I`m not gonna be runnin for the president, I`m goodGood with the choices, good with the outcomeHow come- Crooked I doesn`t have a al-bum... YetWhat`s wrong with execs-I call Scissors, tell him to chill and put the chords on their necksKick the chair like the chair said my mama´s a hoeInterruptin their fuckin speech like when Saddam tried to speakI`m on my baby so sick shit, so redicilousI`m dissed my 63 critics, I`m pissed at 60 idiots61 my ex-bicth, 62`s a virgin63 couldn`t be reached for a comment, probably murdered...Affraid of the germs like I`m allergic to rappersIn a cypher I wear a mask and plastic gloves like Michael JackssonMichael stab him, my sister been shoutin on halloweenSo I stabbed any mahfucka, walkin the streetsSo it`s me, Cromiebeezy the lyrical oneWhen I get my lyrical gun you bitches will runI grab the ammo and insert it, now that you probably heard itWhat´s the verdict, is he really that illy could you confirm itGot my bagpack packed, I´m ready to goKiss my moma tell & her that I`m not eleven years oldTupac was 25 and Biggie was 24I don`t know, Seems like I`m not really reachin my goalsMy friends got plans, They travel the worldI drop them off & pick them up after they land & returnAt the airport I wave them off, Wait until they arrivethey show me a bunch of pictures, I show them a bunch of rhymes...Ni får excause MJ raden, spelades in nån dag innan..."Devil Wears NewEra" släpps i slutet av månaden.Gästas av: Royce Da 5 9, Bobby Bolivian, NEO, Henok, Lazee, Danjah, J-Son, Allyawan,Pato Pooh,Sindri, Hummin, Cap, Quinze, Tony Koma...Länk till http://www.myspace.com/crome01
moonsplash.com http://www.facebook.com/moonsplashproductions