Crome - Quicksand (ft. Show-N-Tell & Just M Prove) 4E LÅTEN! - Quicksand (ft. Show-N-Tell & just M Prove) :
Länk till http://www.zshare.net/audio/6461481032aad7b3/ Har bara lyrics till min vers dock....
Six- Breaths- Left... Baffle the crowd. Look at me now (Heh) They thought that he actually drowned. (Hmmrrr!) Swallowed by the quicksand, fuck up big plans. You were big, now you`re stuck with only like six fans. If you cross it`ll cost you trouble. (Uha) My patience`s shorter then eight midgets tryin to solve a puzzle. Holds me back tho, I`m sinkin not wining so fuck props. Sink fast, like I was holdin Anna Book`s luch-box. It`s that- Real, I`m seperated from the rest. I (Ahhh...)- Catch my breath, I`m seconds away from death. Way I threat rappers is preferably rude. Like an obese American, Got no respect for my food. So better move, I`m targetin anybody infront of me. Frruk with me!- Careers`ll get flatten, No recovery. I`ll grab a stick, then I poke you and taunt. Throw you in the fuckin sand, chop both of your arms...
- "This one here just might be my masterpiece..."