[Audio]Crome - Close My Eyes Här är en till låt som didn´t make the mixtape, så kom ihåg alla de här låtarna are NOT on "The Devil Wears NewEra" mixtapet som släpps i September. Ya´ll about to hear alot more from me!Länk till http://www.zshare.net/audio/644418245ee6399c/Now everybody´s feelin up and down.You get to fly for a while then you touch the ground.That`s when it starts, Feelings go blank.Both hands`ll be tied, Like Hillary Swank.You tried to box what you can`t... Life it self.Homie stop while you can... Don`t fight your self.Take drugs just to budge everythin that`s real.Face up, Don`t be stuck It`s a differant year.(And) It´s never too late.- I know you feel bruised and hurt.Put your hands on your face and remove this dirt.Had some problems in the past, Stick with a choice.Who`s to say to my issues are bigger then yours?They`re not, I know you think God is unfair.(And) You`re stuck all alone and that nobody cares.You ain`t the first who got drenched in gutter.We share the same pain, We can help eachother.Hold you down like...Close my eyes.Only for a moment,and the moment`s gone.All my dreams.Pass before my eyes,a curiosity.It happend to him, It happend to me.So get up off it, I know it`s not bad as it seems.You had dreams, Your depression took it.Takin needles up your arm and your best friend`s lookin.Don`t be reachin for the dark like your life`s a cruse.There`s people with a luck, Homie twice as worse.Hopin it can reach him, He might reverse.(And) Maybe one day I`ll re-write this verse.But for now I just watch as he slips away.His time`s runnin short and it ticks away.In the palm of his hand, But he dropped the glas.The pieces on the floor, They resemble his past.Every piece for it self represents a scar.He thinks his mistakes split his perents apart.Ain´t your fault!- Drugs ain`t gon help now, They gon stop you.Let go!- You can land in my arms, Eyo I got you...Close my eyes.Only for a moment,and the moment`s gone.All my dreams.Pass before my eyes,a curiosity.Same old song.Just a drop off water,in an endless sea.All we do.Crumbles to the ground,though we refuse to see...