Thx bro! kr0nan: här e txten, fick skriva den nu so better fuckin enjoy it :=D I never walked away I never walked away I never walked away Never never walked away... I might be off just when you need me, When I`m out of your reach. It´s nothin personal, Got personal issues- It`s not a beef. If we don´t speak for a couple of weeks, I got a reason. I ain´t beefin, Then I´m readin these messages I´m reicivin. Got me deep in this bullshit of words, They don´t hurt. But the nerves on these mahfuckers twistin on my nerves. Got me burned, I`m exsausthed for grapplin with these frauds. Not just dawgs, Every single - Don´t matter if it´s a broad, Fuck them all!! Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) So they ask me why I act like I´m better then them all. They`re on me, Like homie Cromie you promised but never called. Set it off, All the things they kept bottled- It´s deep inside. Please describe what he said, I thought he was a decent guy. Then he lied and said he we was just hopin we´d keep in touch. Where`s the touch?- I don`t see it or feel it, Crome what the fuck. W-W-What!? Supposed to gain but instead of you lose a fan. Let me ask you lil homie since when did we used to hang. Yous a stan- Buyin drinks and he picks up my tab Oh the expression on his face when he´s kissin my ass So when it´s big things poppin, they think Crome is elite But when I fall, M-My homies are nowhere t-to be seen nahmean Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) I never walked away I never walked away I never walked away Never never walked away... I never walked away I never walked away I never walked away Never never walked away... Nobody´s fool and these groupies who just think Im tryin to fuck Called them once- Not enough, These bitches are kind of nuts Had enough and no mo mr nice, Your time is up Little cunt, I even call my own sister just twice a month They lie as fuck just to get me on property quuuuick Like Cromiee you need to come, I`m in the hosptial siiiick Desperate as fuck & psychotic but the lesson is suited Cuz that´s what happens when you make LOVE instead of SEX with these groupieees Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) Nobody`s fool - Nobody`s fool... (Never again, No!) - Remember this shit is NOT on the mixtape!! SEPTEMBER!
- "This one here just might be my masterpiece..."